What is the Universe?

Dulux

I think these questions you asked is a great basis for creating a theory that might match one that either already exists, or is brand new:

Did an entity cause that universe birthing explosion? (Is the totality of existence a cognitive homeostasis?)

Did that entity cause any other universe birthing explosions? (Is there a chain reaction outside to the big bang)

Is the universe really the biggest thing we have the capacity to believe in? (Are we only perceiving ourselves with the universe as a reflection of our undiscovered self?) ; Is it at all possible that there is no "Biggest" or "Smallest" thing and that the size of "things" is truly infinite either way?

What is the largest thing anyone can think of? (Does size matter if reality can also be a calculated dream?) ; Are we truly the figment of our own imaginations?

What is the smallest thing anyone can think of (Do we really think we've found it)? <- NO WAY hahahaha

Does our perspective limit our belief? (Is the conquering of knowledge technically impossible due to circumstances of mortality?) ; Is our perspective the only thing limiting our existence?

Are we truly only physically existent in nature? (If pain and pleasure is an illusion, what causes it beyond physics?)

What is the nature of our existence? (If Newtons law, "For every Action, there is an equal opposite reaction" is the nature of existence, is the education of man only there to move him across the universe for the prospect of procreation? Sex and birth.)

Wow- what a great thread- you've got me thinking a lot.

Dulux

i dont believe anything is expanding , if it was there would have to be something outside of the universe in order for the exspansion to take place , another universe ,within a universe perhaps ,i think its an endless void ...
That's pretty much what I was describing.

dave11

I think these questions you asked is a great basis for creating a theory that might match one that either already exists, or is brand new:

Did an entity cause that universe birthing explosion? (Is the totality of existence a cognitive homeostasis?)

Did that entity cause any other universe birthing explosions? (Is there a chain reaction outside to the big bang)

Is the universe really the biggest thing we have the capacity to believe in? (Are we only perceiving ourselves with the universe as a reflection of our undiscovered self?) ; Is it at all possible that there is no "Biggest" or "Smallest" thing and that the size of "things" is truly infinite either way?

What is the largest thing anyone can think of? (Does size matter if reality can also be a calculated dream?) ; Are we truly the figment of our own imaginations?

What is the smallest thing anyone can think of (Do we really think we've found it)? <- NO WAY hahahaha

Does our perspective limit our belief? (I the conquering of knowledge technically impossible due to circumstances of mortality?) ; Is our perspective the only thing limiting our existence?

Are we truly only physically existent in nature? (If pain and pleasure is an illusion, what causes it beyond physics?)

What is the nature of our existence? (If Newtons law, "For every Action, there is an equal opposite reaction" is the nature of existence, is the education of man only there to move him across the universe for the prospect of procreation? Sex and birth.)

Ya ive already considered everyone of those possiblitys , i cant reiderate on every one , either way everything is insignifigant , i dont believe in the god particle , B/S - All it comes down to is what you think is right , scientists dont know shit , men are arrogant in there theorys ,, there is inteligence in the universe that is in comprehensionable , yet , i dont think they have the answers either , i think the universe is the final frontier is star trek says , i honestly think there isnt anything else , just endless ,neverending , never to be fully maped , discoverys will remain secret ... keep seeking the truth , you never know what you/ll discover , be careful though it can be dangerous/

Dulux

Does our perspective limit our belief? (I the conquering of knowledge technically impossible due to circumstances of mortality?) ; Is our perspective the only thing limiting our existence?

Ya ive already considered everyone of those possiblitys , i cant reiderate on every one , either way everything is insignifigant , i dont believe in the god particle , B/S - All it comes down to is what you think is right , scientists dont know shit , men are arrogant in there theorys ,, there is inteligence in the universe that is in comprehensionable , yet , i dont think they have the answers either , i think the universe is the final frontier is star trek says , i honestly think there isnt anything else , just endless ,neverending , never to be fully maped , discoverys will remain secret ... keep seeking the truth , you never know what you/ll discover , be careful though it can be dangerous/

Funny you say that, because I've been on a kick with completely containing my ego away from these conversations to get to being either wrong, or just closer to the truth all together- and it's not easy at all. hahaha But I have to admit, if the universe were a "brain in slow motion," I think that's about as close to proving God that anybody could get. But like you said, if it's all an illusion of size and matter just because we're mortals, and knowledge is pretty much impossible, and "Either way everything is insignificant," really all that matters is your life in comparison to reality anyway. I guess... why ask the questions then? haha