What is your Theory of Everything?

Inferno

I saw this question on reddit and am interested in what the people here would say. I would like to answer it myself, but I don't have enough personal experience to do so.

paulyoung2

YH.

always been

all happens simultaneously too only in your psych it has chronological effect but it all happens with no "human-time" attached to it unless you are in a "human-form"

Harte

I lean toward M-Theory, for the time being anyway.

Harte

Inferno

I lean toward M-Theory, for the time being anyway.

Harte
Ever since a friend of mine introduced my to string theory, it has been one of the top competitors for me. I've always believed that the supernatural is just science we don't understand yet. Do you think beings reside in all of the higher dimensions or just some of them?

Inferno

YH.

always been

all happens simultaneously too only in your psych it has chronological effect but it all happens with no "human-time" attached to it unless you are in a "human-form"
I read somewhere that everything happens simultaneously but our brain just segments it out. It seems similar to what your saying.

paulyoung2

I read somewhere that everything happens simultaneously but our brain just segments it out. It seems similar to what your saying.

you read correctly

your science is 400 years of balonie.. 50% good to go 50% lies and deceive based..

what is the good to go science? porcine insulin for diabetics.. heart valve for ones who need it.. heart surgeries.. the light bulb..

a lot of your science is crap fed to you by the deep state as excuse because they cant come and tell you the truth.. well they can but it will make them look like the criminals they are right?

anyways...