What overlap is there between a regular survival kit and one that would protect against hostile entities?

samzeman

Just as a thought exercise. All suggestions welcome.

Personally, I would go with some light sources that are impossible to extinguish. Magnesium flares, some of that camping stove solid fuel, etc. I keep seeing movies (I know I know, that's not the best thing to base it on...) where the lights go out and nobody even thinks to use their torch as a flashlight or anything. Or better yet, have a torch! I always bring one with me even without being haunted or anything.

What else? Like, an iron crowbar? Does a tyre iron count as a cross for demon purposes? Obviously some salt or something, for food preservation and for yknow, circles.

dean699

Personally, I would go with some light sources that are impossible to extinguish. Magnesium flares, some of that camping stove solid fuel, etc. I keep seeing movies (I know I know, that's not the best thing to base it on...) where the lights go out and nobody even thinks to use their torch as a flashlight or anything. Or better yet, have a torch! I always bring one with me even without being haunted or anything.

What else? Like, an iron crowbar? Does a tyre iron count as a cross for demon purposes? Obviously some salt or something, for food preservation and for yknow, circles.
salt and burn the spirits bones, see if that can help

Wind7

Staff

The only thing that will work that you've mentioned is salt, which will only temporarily help in certain situations
but can also help in more permanent situations such as a home affected by the spiritual.

It however, does nothing for the psychological inflictions that can manifest over time.
All the rest isn't personally recommended as, to them it could be a cause for anger or even a FURTHERING of an attachment.

I speak from having just over 53 years of experience and experiences in dealing with the spiritual Including Lower Level.

If you need direct assistance, send me a PM.
I take these matters seriously.

I can help you.

Wind7

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff
salt and burn the spirits bones, see if that can help

Not if a spirit has attained elemental status.....or Stronger.

Provided there were any bones to be found (which would be in the lowest percentage),
any use of flame when not approached correctly, would be extremely unwise, saying the least.