What Really Happened to “American Sniper” Chris Kyle?

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
The film adaptation of the book American Sniper is leading the box office and even garnered Oscar nominations. But even as patriotic Americans flock to theaters to see the story of a real American hero, Chris Kyle, an alarming number of Americans have no idea what actually happened to Chris Kyle resulting in his death and the myriad of conspiracy theories surrounding it.

Too many Americans assume or are led to believe that Chris Kyle died in combat. He did not. He was murdered at a gun range in the good old United States of America along with a friend. This only after becoming a celebrity and outspoken gun advocate. It is also said that the government was very critical of his decision to publish his book.

Source: Common Sense Conspiracy

Marcello

A the end of the movie you can see he wasn't deployed and read at the he was killed by one of his trained taken into care veterans.

Justinian

Like any movie, the book is different. They kept the message the same, but the stories they pulled from weren't all in the book. I read the book when it first came out and it's a really good read. Having been to most of the places he was deployed to, it might have just been better for me because I'm not just trying to visualize those places, I'm pulling from my own memory.

Also, he wasn't exactly a celebrity. Only in certain circles was he widely known until after the book was published. Even after the book, only a few more knew his name because let's face it, people don't read much anymore. There are hundreds of individuals and groups around the country that do what he did for vets in taking them to the range and on trips.

As far as Big brother not wanting the book published.. they approved it. Anything dealing with potentially classified information has to be vetted before it's allowed to be released.