What The Hell is The Briar?

lamdo263

Someone I am talking with won't shut up about this thing called the Briar. He thinks that he got accepted into the briar. I think it's something to do with time travel. He thinks it's a company that is recruiting people to travel in time. I don't know why he thinks this.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
It's nothing, it's a made-up group by con artists Mullac and Walker. Nothing to see here. They keep trying to manipulate and fool Noah on Discord for some reason.

Wind7

Staff
If you're new here @ Paranormalis and don't know who Mullac and Walker are:

"What is The Briar ??"
It's nothing, it's a made-up group by con artists Mullac and Walker. Nothing to see here. They keep trying to manipulate and fool Noah on Discord for some reason.

Both Mullac (Callum) and Walker are notorious for donning multiple accounts here called 'Sock Puppets'
and then they proceed to tell the entire community that they are bonefide Time Travellers.
Or have found something that proves TT is real..... :rolleyes:

We have received reports from members here that they have PMed them and tried to manipulate information from them.
We have also seen them being caught here> Time Travel Institute

We do our best to keep these sock puppet accounts at bay.

Both Walker and Mullac are proven Hoaxers.

For those who were wondering, hope this has helped.

:)

lamdo263

Someone I am talking with won't shut up about this thing called the Briar. He thinks that he got accepted into the briar. I think it's something to do with time travel. He thinks it's a company that is recruiting people to travel in time. I don't know why he thinks this.
We're all laughing, but DO watch what you get into. Could possibly end up with a venture scenario, something like the link?