What the US Government doesn't want you to know

BlastTyrant

I bring this up due to the comment you made Khaos, about the gov doesn't give a rat's ass who owns guns. Recently i have purchased 2 shotguns and a LR .22, during the phone in for these i actually had to get questioned by the pawn shop i was buying them at, i had to tell them why i was buying them and what my intentions where after purchasing.

walt willis

This is another reason that I have placed myself before the public. I want the assholes of the world to give me grief and let the alien friends find them. Now we wait and see if I was telling the truth about what happens to them.

I am starting to like you Sam... in a forum kind of way.

This is not a test or drill...It is the real deal, so grab your weapons and hit the door. We as a people are under attack from the people that wish us great harm...Awake and be aware of the danger.

To the good folks here I wish you the very best and pray that God or aliens will protect you and yours in the comming days of trouble.

BlastTyrant

This is another reason that I have placed myself before the public. I want the assholes of the world to give me grief and let the alien friends find them. Now we wait and see if I was telling the truth about what happens to them.

I am starting to like you Sam... in a forum kind of way.

This is not a test or drill...It is the real deal, so grab your weapons and hit the door. We as a people are under attack from the people that wish us great harm...Awake and be aware of the danger.

To the good folks here I wish you the very best and pray that God or aliens will protect you and yours in the comming days of trouble.

Walt, you should know the ET's do not wish or want to harm, there is no ill intent with it. So i doubt they would harm any of us, just for the fact the panic that would insue.

We are on our own, god nor alien can save us at this point