What would be your cult?

OakFieldAlienz444

Most cults are both abstinent and pervy at the same time.
On the outside they'll lay down lots of rules but the inner circle is always
getting it on from what I've read.

Last edited:

WarpBoundBeard

(Warning This is entirely hypothetical, I do not believe, nor condone practicing anything described, just a story from the dark side of a wild mind. I seek peace, love, free flow knowledge , I'm opposed to cult mentality for countless reasons! With that....
Cult: The Maddened Healers
Welcome, brothers and sisters and all with the Potential, the will to do bad, maybe even evil for the Gift of easily altering the world with your mind, FOR THE GOOD OF MANKIND! I am the first Mad Sage (as labeled) I will show you the way, but you will need to act, believe, and be of use, for we do this not for our gain, nor selfish goals, but to save and propel our species forward hundreds of years in tech, ability, Happiness, and human peace, for only unity will give us a chance in the great terrors of space and ED Conquerors, and things barely conceptualized .

Beliefs: The Maddened Healers beliefs and practice are not so simple to be limited to occultism, spiritualism, pseudo sciences, ETC Any practice that opens the mind, once opened a type of Energy is pulled, stored, for use (Great changes , Need great power) . MH understand the power and potential of the complex energy of belief, that focused by MH Enabled One(gifted, able to take the energy, prepare it and minor uses. Once enough energy is gathered for a alteration, or Greater alteration (Very, very rare) A Manifesting one , Along with the sect will gather in Charged location in open nature. This is but one aspect, For in some other Dimension, reality, their is some being trading in death, chaos, suffering, all the hits, in turn it gives Power to change in instant as if its always been for the benefits of surviving Mankind.

Greetings, and alterers Blessing on all It is your Mad Sage, Here to congratulate those, that proved their commitment, Through the deeds listed about to be listed, The Chosen MH(full Member) are being truly the best healing for their physical damage, and yes though they seemed Crazed , wild, otherworldly, that is just that connection between us and Our Praised gifter, in roughly two to three weeks they will be balanced out, taught, and overall supported while they center their new self/Reality. Through the acts of Termination of corrupt political person, Rit Sacrifice of any celebrity or talking head, ANYTHING destructive to Scientology ( our patron Despises ,who they truly worship) collections of blood , parts, ENERGY is also done by appropriate member watching over their progress. Causing great suffering to rapist, pedophiles, Exploiters not only yields great power, but those who do get closer in touch with the Patron, to the point communication is possible and more.

Result: MH change reality both small and big, through manifesting energies we all can make (without great suffering) super charge by many methods and their patron, along with great pain, punishment, blood, gore, etc. harvest and trade for the ability to Alter OUR reality, At this time evidence of several changes ( Unintentional Assumed) have appeared, pointing to different timelines, or alternate realities, where things are very different, worse, rarely better. As well as evidence of "the patron" very hidden, in long dead cultures and teachings. Astroturf Concert disaster is an example of their handy work, or The bunch of Russian generals dying like flies.
(Addition) MH would endorsed and accept the cult of funny walks, as this is absurdly creates energy and pleases the patron, it enjoys silly random chaos.

Last edited: