Whats happening?

erikstalhammar

Whats happening?

Hope someone experienced in this subjeckt etc darkbreed will read this...
For 3 years or 3 ? year now i have been studing spiritual development, psychic development. And for 1 year been in to Astral Projection and i have been on some trips :) or what to call them.. But lately i find it harder to project... I dont know if it depends on emotions problems or something else and lately i been feeling like it is harder to reach goals.. So my questions are

Why is this happening now?
How do i best deal with it?
Can someone help me?

Thanks // Astralsailor :)

darkbreed

Re: Whats happening?

It is pretty common to experience such halts after some time, and there could be many reasons. As you said, it can be because of emotions, or it could be because if change of diet, drugs, personal changes in your life like moving, getting or loosing a relationship, a lost or new job (again these are related to emotions) and etc. It could also be that you need to try a new approach, see if you find any methods that seem to work better for you and get you further. Daily energy work and meditation also helps in developing your spiritual self thus making it easier when trying psi/esp related things.

Personally I have found a great help when it comes to astral projection in the book Astral Dynamics by Robert Bruce, as well as the treatises and excersises etc he have put out at his website www.astraldynamics.com

astralsailor

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"darkbreed\")</div>
It is pretty common to experience such halts after some time, and there could be many reasons. As you said, it can be because of emotions, or it could be because if change of diet, drugs, personal changes in your life like moving, getting or loosing a relationship, a lost or new job (again these are related to emotions) and etc. It could also be that you need to try a new approach, see if you find any methods that seem to work better for you and get you further. Daily energy work and meditation also helps in developing your spiritual self thus making it easier when trying psi/esp related things.

Personally I have found a great help when it comes to astral projection in the book Astral Dynamics by Robert Bruce, as well as the treatises and excersises etc he have put out at his website www.astraldynamics.com[/b]

Thanks for reply :)
Think i will try to keep up meditation that might help...
Yeah i seen that site. The forum is nice to www.astralpulse.com

virtualgirl

I am not a spiritual person. Do you guys think that's why I can't astral project. I have felt vibrations and it felt like I was starting to float but it ends abruptly everytime. My brain stays busy like my mouth. Maybe that's it. I don't know. Any comments? LOL

thenumbersix

i think the vibrations are normal from what i've read. I'm at the same sort of stage and have felt like muscle twitching almost but on a larger scale. It always 'knocks' me out of it.

Am trying to increase my meditation practice, am really slack, only do it now and again. Am practicing two, the focus one where you stare and focus on one item and the one where one focuses on peripheral vision, being aware of what is left and right yet looking ahead, these are having definite plus effects.

I have to say I've experienced flashes and lights in very dim conditions when doing the peripheral exercise.

I struggle with keeping my mind quiet and din't bother for years because of that, practice is the key..keep trying it will improve !

Falling dreams again, when you wake up with a real jerk, no I don't mean a bad date, when your startled awake by a fall or whatever, heheh sorry bout that couldn't resisit it. The pull back on falling is your 'other body' pinging back into your physical body.

I've recently recalled childhood nightmares, real terrifying at the time, where my bed used to lift up at the head end, I felt it was real until a few weeks ago when I realised it was actually me lifting out but 'rationalising' it,as a child. As I thought back it became obvious but I'd shut it away and as I've desnsitized myself to nightmares and nightime fears it's resurfaced and been dealt with !

Hope some of those ramblings help in some way :D

astralsailor

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"thenumbersix\")</div>
i think the vibrations are normal from what i've read. I'm at the same sort of stage and have felt like muscle twitching almost but on a larger scale. It always 'knocks' me out of it.

Am trying to increase my meditation practice, am really slack, only do it now and again. Am practicing two, the focus one where you stare and focus on one item and the one where one focuses on peripheral vision, being aware of what is left and right yet looking ahead, these are having definite plus effects.

I have to say I've experienced flashes and lights in very dim conditions when doing the peripheral exercise.

I struggle with keeping my mind quiet and din't bother for years because of that, practice is the key..keep trying it will improve !

Falling dreams again, when you wake up with a real jerk, no I don't mean a bad date, when your startled awake by a fall or whatever, heheh sorry bout that couldn't resisit it. The pull back on falling is your 'other body' pinging back into your physical body.

I've recently recalled childhood nightmares, real terrifying at the time, where my bed used to lift up at the head end, I felt it was real until a few weeks ago when I realised it was actually me lifting out but 'rationalising' it,as a child. As I thought back it became obvious but I'd shut it away and as I've desnsitized myself to nightmares and nightime fears it's resurfaced and been dealt with !

Hope some of those ramblings help in some way :D[/b]

Right you are.. Keep on trying will do it..
Im currently working with "Astral Dynamics" by Robert Bruce :)
I have been doing NEW (new energy waves) work for 1 week now but it is really simple sense i have been doing simular for 1 year :)
And i know this will show in the long time.