What's your stance on abortion?

Jimbi

I'm a libertarian which means you believe regardless of the ethics/morality of abortion, the government should stay out of abortion clinics, i.e. not funding or trying to shut them down. I believe that women should pay for their own abortions or let Planned Parenthood be charity funded not government funded. Self funding is better than taking down clinics altogether. It repels women wanting a cheap and easy termination for reasons such as economics and inconvenience. Taking down clinics altogether does not get rid of abortions it just encourages women to go to shadier areas when they are in need of an abortion i.e rape and fetus health. Like in the movie Dirty Dancing. Well that's my opinion. Interested to see others.

Couldn't agree more with your entire statement.
This is a part of society and always will be, so who are we to tell anyone else what to do?
As much as I hate the concept, it's not anyone's decision to make but the mothers.
No ones perfect and sometimes mothers have complications too.
Much Love to All

Jimbi

[QUOTE = "TnWatchdog, post: 173580, membro: 3077"] Con l'eccezione degli aborti dati per salvare una madre dalle complicazioni, l'aborto è un omicidio ... una vita. [/ CITAZIONE]
I kind of agree. I mean I hate the thought of someone doing it for the sake of it, without any real cause like rape or if the fetus was ill. I think life is a precious gift. I got pregnant once and everyone was pressuring me into an abortion but I had a miscarriage, but if I didn't have one I would have raised it with the father.