Interview Where are you from?

Justinian

I'm curious as to what region everyone is from originally. As in, where you were born. Obviously for those hard core conspiracists, you don't want to put your exact state, that's fine. Just the region of your country you are from, and what country. I have been reminiscing on my past recently and remembered a chat with some Romanian pals about UFO's. I have to admit that I was kind of shocked that they believed in this. They actually brought it up and were adamant about the subject as well. I guess my close-minded American ego had always told me that believing in UFO's was a Western thing. Now recently with media attention from other countries on UFO's, it's amazing how much of a world wide phenom this is. I mean even in the formerly closed off soviet regions of central asia people used to assume that this kind of thing was government experiments, and never talked about it. Now people talk and talk and talk.

So this all led me wondering just where everyone is from. Maybe we can piece together some sort of map of like minds and where we are all from. I'm just wondering if everyone on this particular site is in a close geographical region.

And I was born in PA, USA.

TnWatchdog

I am from the Planet X...sometimes I feel like it.
Born in Minnesota, USA...The home of "Minnesota Nice"!
Currently live in Tennessee

BlastTyrant

Born in Rock Springs, Wyoming currently live in Coon Rapids, Minnesota. One day would like to live in Colorado.

never worried about people lookin me up, it should be those people that should be worried ;)

Loopi

The Bearded One
Unfortunately Nopers... :ROFLMAO: Which makes the year beard challenge that much more of a challenge. Next Summer is gonna SUCK. But it should be perfect for snowboarding this season!