Where can I purchase an HDR?

Seth

Let's not argue over something as simple as whether or not you should have folks at an electrical store build you one.

Sometimes, HDRs can be seen for sale on Ebay.

Perhaps send a message to @DoctorZ He might be interested to build you one. He's a great guy.

Thanks for the great advice. I would love to speak with DoctorZ!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Feel free to drop him a personal message, I'm sure he'll want to speak with you on Skype.

Himalayan Hermit

Are you using the Steven Gibbs Number 785-250-5463 or his other number 785-219-2110.
You can also email Dennis at [email protected] (who has been on Coast to Coast with Gibbs) and is probably the best known HDR user. His old email used to be [email protected] so go ahead and try both. He's in constant touch with Gibbs and his HDR Blog has been the most knowledgeable blogs online since 2008, but somehow they keep disappearing every now and then.

Himalayan Hermit

@Himalayan Hermit Do you have a link to the Super HDR blog? The one I had doesn't work anymore. This site seems to constantly move to a new address.
My friend Num!
So the blog owner, Dennis somehow keeps changing the URL to his blog. I don't know if it's due to the reasons that his blog (is taken down* or something else. He is quite protective of his privacy and the content he posts is definitely not found on any other site.

The last working URL (as of 2 wks ago) was https://dimensionaltimetravel.blogspot.in which he also took down. I keep checking for new URLs once or twice a month. This is the last working *cached* link (not live) which I have saved but eventually it will be gone once Google updates its crawling.

Himalayan Hermit

My friend Num!
So the blog owner, Dennis somehow keeps changing the URL to his blog. I don't know if it's due to the reasons that his blog (is taken down* or something else. He is quite protective of his privacy and the content he posts is definitely not found on any other site.

The last working URL (as of 2 wks ago) was https://dimensionaltimetravel.blogspot.in which he also took down. I keep checking for new URLs once or twice a month. This is the last working *cached* link (not live) which I have saved but eventually it will be gone once Google updates its crawling.

JimmyD

Who actually believes that thing actually works? ...because not only does it look more like a crystal radio, but it is painfully obvious that it is not an effective means of time travel or astral travel, or whatever it is supposed to be.

It stands to reason, that if it had any legitimacy whatsoever, things would be very different in regard to the HDR.

All the betting venues would go bankrupt, everyone would always win the lottery, the militaries and intelligence agencies would be ALL OVER it, it would be all over the national news, and people would be publicly sharing all the new and interesting things they do with it, etc., etc., ...etc., ...etc...

Seth

Who actually believes that thing actually works? ...because not only does it look more like a crystal radio, but it is painfully obvious that it is not an effective means of time travel or astral travel, or whatever it is supposed to be.

It stands to reason, that if it had any legitimacy whatsoever, things would be very different in regard to the HDR.

All the betting venues would go bankrupt, everyone would always win the lottery, the militaries and intelligence agencies would be ALL OVER it, it would be all over the national news, and people would be publicly sharing all the new and interesting things they do with it, etc., etc., ...etc., ...etc...

That would appear to be logical reasoning. I’m curious as to what the HDR does objectively and scientifically. I would imagine that there could possibly be some meditative benefits.

I first encountered the HDR before I knew what it was called during my first viewing of the movie ‘Napoleon Dynamite’.

I for one am quite curious about the HDR as there is a vast online community who raves about it. However, I’ve never seen anyone actually use it for non-comical purposes.

Himalayan Hermit

You obviously do not know the basics of HDR as it's built to not cause any of the things that you mentioned and we all wonder about :D. Since this is not the thread about it and there are tons of other sites on it, I'd leave you to it.

Damn this HDR mystery!