Where is TimeFlipper?

Wind7

Staff
Have to start checking out some lists soon.......

I've been doing just that, daily.

There has been nothing matching anywhere in notices for Derby when
following the info Einstein has given.

No news is good news.......................Hopefully.

🤞

BlastTyrant

I did a reverse image search and didn't come up with anything, some small leads but apparently there is a celebrity that looks alot like him in Europe lol. Without his name i cant clarify anything, hopefully he shows up soon!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I'm sorry I missed this post from Saturday and then I was out of town. I agree that it's not like him to just disappear. I do know Europeans take VERY long vacations, but he most likely would have said something before leaving and it has been over a month already, going on 5 weeks. Due to his age, we are concerned about his health.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Thats something to consider alright as a lot of them have started up again.

But some of us would check in via our smartphones, dunno if TF has one of those ....

I for one don't have a smart phone. It seems silly to me. I was thinking that it is quite possible that some of us are resistant to subliminal advertising. Generally those of us that don't use smart phones. It could be built in survival genetics. I won't be someone that dies while texting and driving at the same time. Or getting run over by a car while texting and crossing a street at the same time.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Timeflipper and I have had ups and downs, but he was the only one that messaged me to check on me when I was sick.
Once you realize and accept his jovial personality, you start understanding him, and he does have a good heart. So yes, I miss his posts.

Here we are practically having a funeral for him, and he's going to come back and give us hell for it! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!