• Netscape

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seamonkey

• Other

• Total voters

ufoMania

Previously, Internet Explorer was the most used. Today, other browsers are better and more used. Which browser are you using? And which browser are used by extraterrestrial ;) ?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Firefox.

IE isn't secure or fast enough. I used to work with Chrome, but I prefer Firefox because it's somehow faster than Chrome, from my experience though.

Peregrini

I too have noticed IE slowing down.:mad: I can't blame my comp yet. I just built it a year ago. Back in the 90's I used Netscape. I tried Chrome but It just didn't feel right. Probly MS brain washing.:cautious:

lordalmighty1

i use opera its not a bad browser from my exp, i used to use chrome and firefox but both crashed and after uninstalling and reinstalling never seemed to work again without problems, though im not very computer savy tbh lol

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I happened to test something with Internet Explorer 9. I didn't remember how messed up Paranormalis looks with it. Everything is boxy and overlapping, some sections of the homepage are not at the right place, etc, things don't look the way they should. And the forum's logo doesn't move when you hover it with your mouse cursor :(

I definitely recommend using a modern web browser other than any version of Internet Explorer. Use Firefox, Chrome, Opera. Especially since these browsers are totally more secured to viruses and spywares than IE.

Don't use IE!