Which Car Would You Buy ?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Which Car Would You Buy ?

The gaz thread made me think that my next car would take less gaz than the one I currently own. If you were about to change your car tomorrow, what car would you buy ? (And yeah, let's say you have the money too!).

Would you buy one from GM/Chrysler/Ford ?
We know that GM like cheap cars, I don't think I'll ever have a GM again.

I like the new Mazda 3 a lot, it looks pretty good, but I still prefer the Mitsubishi Lancer. What do you think, do you have any favorite car ?

Who wants a yellow Hummer ?!

Num7

Whitelight

Re: Which Car Would You Buy ?

There's a tattoo artist named Wolf who has a yellow hummer. His shop is a few blocks from me.

I hope I do not offend anyone, but when I see hummer, I see 'douchebag', haha.

As for my dream car?

Anything would do I guess. I take the bus so I save money on gas :) (Plus I just got my learners last summer.. I'm 22)

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Well, I drive a car since I'm 17, I'll probably by a new one this summer, it will be my 3rd car. It will be the first, and probably the last time that I get a brand new car.

I'm still looking for now, but I'll trye to make a move this summer if everything fits according to the "plan". I must be sure to be able to pay every month or so, because if not, the story will not have a happy ending.

gonzogirl

I will get another Chevy Blazer. Or some kind Honda 4X4
Out here you need a 4X4 if you are the outdoor type.
I see a lady almost everyday in town and she is always alone in this HUGE Hummer...weird.
I can see her sparkly earrings shinning....through the glass...

Snow

I really liked my Kia. Great little car. Great mileage. Not one bit of trouble ever. Maybe could have had more underbelly or something - road noise was an issue sometimes.

Traded it for a grandma van before we moved so we could haul more stuff out of Canada. Still have it. Don't like it.

Lately I have seen a little Cruiser looking Chevy - I don't know what it is - but it's pretty cute. Maybe I want one of those.

However - if I have the money - you said I have the money? I'll take an RV bus to pull my KIA around with and the rest of the money I will use for deisel.

Or maybe just a KIA and a tent? That's my real budget :(

vinny

Got myself a second hand Honda Accord. Love it, love it .love it. Heated leather seats. Need I say more. ( When you live in the great white north you'd understand) Almost bought a Maxda 3. Spiffy car , seemed like good value. Cheaper than Honda and the owners I've talked to seem happy with thier purchase. My co-worker loves his Kia. The only people I know that buy North American seen to get trucks.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I'm driving a 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer right now, I got it this summer. I like the new Outlander 2010, they improved the design, it looks really good now.

I know many people driving a Honda Accord, they all like their car, so I asume you made a good move by getting this car.