White Paper on Revolutionary Technology - X-FORCE

Harte

Re: White Paper on Revolutionary Technology - X-FORCE

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"realtimeguy\")</div>
...An induced electromagnetic field created by a coil carrying electrical current when brought under the influence of a magnetic field creates for an infinitesimally fraction of a second a third weak field under a different plane at 45? to both the electrical field and the magnetic field of the magnet.
[/b]

I may be completely off here, but doesn't this sound like impedance in a solenoid circuit?

There is a momentary opposing force to the current flow when a coil is energized caused by the change in current from zero to whatever. The energy involved is stored in a magnetic field associated with the coil, unless I remember wrong.

I don't get neutrinos coming out of this either HH.

Harte

realtimeguy

Hello Heinrich,

I think either my post has not been communicate enough or those who have replied have not read the original post patiently.

Therefore, I will once again try to clarify the "X-Force" theory and hope I succeed.

From the Original Post "Unified Field Theory and Albert Einstein"
Einstein spent a great many fruitless years seeking a unified field theory that would tie together all the fundamental forces and particles into a single theoretical framework. Einstein was unsuccessful and this unification still remains as a challenge to modern thinkers.?
From the Original Post "What is Unified Field Theory?" Can you imagine another type of force, different from these?? Many scientists are trying to unify all these fields in only one theory, and probably they will do it in the future. The mathematics involved is very complicated. Einstein took a precious role in this field and - through his theory - he could develop some concepts like the warping of space-time to explain the gravity force. For sure you know the idea of a heavy ball on the surface of a body made up of rubber.
My Remarks on this: See, scientists are all along trying to find a unified force Theory. Therefore I believe there could exist an "X-Force"

Your Remarks:

Point No. 1 "I suppose you do realise that it takes quite a high amount of energy to start a neutrino-producing reaction. The two most common sources is from the suns centre and from nuclear reactions in the upper atmosphere triggered by "hard" fast particle radiation. How can it be possible to copy these high-energy processes with nothing but a common electromagnet? By the way, which type of neutrino is the product of the x-force? Electron, muon or tau?"

Point No. 2 "How about electromagnets made of a super conducting material? Why hasn't this loss of energy due to the generation of x-force ever been observed here?"

Point No. 3 "It is commonly accepted that the faster you go, the heavier you (and your ship) gets. As a result of this gain in relativistic mass, time is slowed down compared to the "neutral" surrounding space - or you could say that the ship travels into the future. The closer to C you get, the faster you travel into the future. The speed C = infinite mass (which is impossible) = infinite TT-speed."

My Remarks on Point No.1:

Yes. I totally agree with you that it takes quite a high amount of energy to start a neutrino-producing reaction. The "X-Force" formed by action of the Magnetic Field, Induced Electromagnetic Field and Gravity acting simultaneously at a point does produce such a high amount of energy. In Electric Motors, this energy is produced for an infinitismally small fraction of a second. This energy released by the unified "X-Force" converts "an infinitismally small" amount of mass in its plane to "Neutrinos" or "Neutrino like" particles. You can call them Tachyons if you want. The second interesting thing to note is that the energy released is completely utilitised in propelling the "Newly created" particles at speeds equal or greater than light. So this means, unlike in a nuclear or a chemical reaction, the energy released is first of all infinitismally small and secondly is completely absorbed by the newly created particles and hence we are not able to detect it. As the newly created particles are propelled at speeds equal or greater than that of light, they are not detected either as they simply cease to exist in our time space and travel to the future time space.

My Remarks on Point No.2:

In an electronic motor, though the "X-Force" is formed, only infinitismally small amounts of matter is converted to "Neutrino Like" particles. We can neither detect the particles or the energy released. All we can do is detect the infinitismally small difference in loss of mass in the e=mc2 equation. However, in stars and other stellar phenomenon, the "X-Force" is significantly more pronounced and visible in action. Therefore, scientists around the world are trying to understand and create the same kind of process here on earth and thus try and detect the "X-Force".

My Remarks on Point No.3:

I do agree that matter or anything that has mass as we know is bound by the limit of speed it can attain. What I am talking about here is a particle that exhibits "Tachyon" or "Neutrino" like properties and yet has a mass or characteristics that is not bound by the standard theories in existence. It is an established fact that "Neutrinos" change characteristics as they travel. It could be possible that the particles released by the "X-Force" have a mass or characteristics similar to "Tachyons" and as they travel or arrive in the future time space, turn into "Neutrinos". Therefore when a SuperNova explodes billions of light years away, we only observe the release of "Neutrinos". If we are closer to the star, we would probably not detect them at all. It is an established fact that when we observe a Supernova Burst, it is in our Time Space and in its Time Space, the SuperNova has already burst and possibly become a Neutron Star or a Blackhole. Therefore, what we observe here in earth is the future of the star that exploded. And hence we observe the burst of "Neutrinos".

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Heinrich Hundekok\")</div>
Realtimeguy,

I'm a bit confused...
Your theory is quite a mouthfull, so I'll just stick to commenting the neutrino part.

I suppose you do realise that it takes quite a high amount of energy to start a neutrino-producing reaction. The two most common sources is from the suns centre and from nuclear reactions in the upper atmosphere triggered by \"hard\" fast particle radiation. How can it be possible to copy these high-energy processes with nothing but a common electromagnet? By the way, which type of neutrino is the product of the x-force? Electron, muon or tau?

How about good old friction? Would'nt this account for the energy loss?

Or turned the other way around:

How about electromagnets made of a super conducting material? Why hasn't this loss of energy due to the generation of x-force ever been observed here?

Now, this one's pretty hard for me to swallow! I do not deny the existence of \"particles\" beeing able to travel FTL - the theorized-about so called tachyons - but, Realtimeguy, neutrinos are way out of that class. They're still not fully understood, fair enough! There's a wider window o' possibillity here, but...
This is still too far out. And what about the \"faster than light = future time span\" idea?
It is commonly accepted that the faster you go, the heavier you (and your ship) gets. As a result of this gain in relativistic mass, time is slowed down compared to the \"neutral\" surrounding space - or you could say that the ship travels into the future. The closer to C you get, the faster you travel into the future. The speed C = infinite mass (which is impossible) = infinite TT-speed.

But.... Faster than light speeds... if possible at all, how would they apply to this widely accepted and experimentally verified theory?

I'm just asking.

Happy thinking! :)

H.H.[/b]

realtimeguy

Some links on Time Travel and those which share similarity with my theories.

How does this resolve the paradoxes? Like this. Suppose someone did go back in time to murder their granny when she was a little girl. On this multiverse picture, they have slid back to a bifurcation point in history. After killing granny, they move forward in time, but up a different branch of the multiverse. In this branch of reality, they were never born; but there is no paradox, because in he universe next door granny is alive and well, so the murderer is born, and goes back in time to commit the foul deed!
Reference:http://www.lifesci.sussex.ac.uk/home/John_...in/timetrav.htm

"Mathematicians dating back to Georg Bernhard Riemann (1826-1866) have studied the properties of multiple connected spaces in which different regions of space and time are spliced together. Physicists, who once considered this an intellectual exercise for armchair speculation, are now seriously studying advanced branches of mathematics to create practical models of our universe."
Reference: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/time/through2.html:

Parallel Universes
Other pasts are waiting to be discovered. There are parallel pasts - infinite numbers of them. The past that is altered by the present is just one of many. Since, according to relativity theory, there is no such thing as absolute time, then what is present for someone could be the past or the future for another. We aren't yet equipped with the necessary technology to herd neutron stars and build Tipler cylinders. But parallel universes and time travel do fit together along with our new understanding of time.
References:
http://www.readmag.com/Columns/timetravel.htm

DAVID DEUTSCH: Quantum mechanics is a theory of many parallel universes. Some of them are alike and some of them are very unlike. There are nearby universes that differ from this one only in the position of one photon or one electron. There are other more distant universes where we're not filming here at all and there are others where I was never even born.
http://www.geocities.com/iona_m/Cosmology/...schPhysics.html
http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/time-travel-phys/#8

Quantum mechanics, when used in the context of time travel, has a so-called many-universe interpretation. This was first proposed by Hugh Everett III in 1957.3 It encompasses the idea that if something can physically happen, it does in some universe. Everett says that our reality is only one of many equally valid universes. There is a collection of universes, called a multiverse. Every multiverse has copies of every person, structure, and atom. For every possible event, every possible outcome is said to be played out on a different universe.
Reference: http://www.iit.edu/~bosabri/time.html

In a paper submitted for publication, Li and Gott explore the question of whether anything in the laws of physics would prevent the universe from creating itself. "The universe wasn't made out of nothing," Gott suggests. "It arose out of something, and that something was itself. To do that, the trick you need is time travel."
Reference:http://www.sciencenews.org/pages/sn_arc98/..._11_98/fob3.htm

Why did Wesley Clark Say that!!!
"I still believe in e=mc?, but I can't believe that in all of human history, we'll never ever be able to go beyond the speed of light to reach where we want to go," said Clark. "I happen to believe that mankind can do it.
Reference:[url='http://www.wired.com/news/politics/0,1283,60629,00.html']http://www.wired.com/news/politics/0,1283,...3,60629,00.html[/url]