who has seen the shadow people ?.

vp8671

No they are physical aliens living in this density, they are not kids , they have psychic abilities to camouflage themselves as kids becasue of theri short stature

vp8671

The rift dimension is a dimension between the next 2 , think of this dimension ( or for a better term density ) and the next , the creatures living in the next upper dimension , the 4th, can perceive people living in the third density but not viceversa, because the limiting factor between dimension is the fundamental frequency at which the fabric of that particular dimension is vibrating.
If you consider the electromagnetic wave composed of two fields ( the electric and magnetic field ) fluctuating pahsed out of 90 degrees to each other .If you graph them, you have two vectors orthogonal to each other. Current science stops here, but, if you combine these vectors in all possibile configurations in the 3d space, you obtain a shape composed of 2 pyramids connected to the base , like the simplest diamond shape configuration. This cell is the base cell of this density, each atom is contained inside this cell and moves from the next cell to the other in a discrete step and in a discrete time. Physics call this time the Plank time and the Plank distance. Each density has a more and more complex cell to allow atoms to exits, as far as i know this cell vibrate to the fundamental frequency of its own density, the fundamental frequency here is the 'Ohm' frequency.

Wind7

Staff
So, speaking of the dimensional,
what would you call a rotational opening that allows these 'spiritual' beings to both arrive and depart through?

Almost 20 years ago, I had 3 separate investigation groups whose sensitives detected this exact same 'opening' without knowing of each other's findings.

If not a vortex... then what else.....?

Science has laughed in my face...

vp8671

Academic science will always laugh in your face , but secrelty they have all the thecnology of this and the next world, the rotational opening donot know what it is, but an electric field strong enough may cause a rip into dimension, like a magnetic rotational loop would do the same thing.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Not me. I am a little jealous of people that have seen entities. I have a photograph of a ghost, but never saw one with my own eyes. I also have not seen shadow people or aliens. I want to. Some people have all the luck!!!!

vp8671

Seeing a shadow people is not luck it means that you are a good free lunch for them, when it happend to me, they were usued to leave enough erngy to live only for just the next day

WarpBoundBeard

yep, sevral times, once with the round hat shadow holding me, but couple times out in world late late, theyd follow, can almost see them flashing from point to point, i wasnt scared of them, seemed like they were curious, or simple watchers. also seen vids where you can see them (kinda) walking in groups, from a door cam. but hat man he was dark energy, fear causing panic, MALICOUS.