who has seen the shadow people ?.

OakFieldAlienz444

a rift to me is like a split or even a place where dimensions are separate but slightly merged or something.

source: ridiculous science fiction movies

label

Sometimes I wonder if we live on the same planet. Shadow people are not people, they are intelligent and know a lot of stuff. Interaction however is to be avoided.

Look, I don't know if what others say is real or not, I cannot know. I do know that when things walk trough walls, faceless masses just moving about trough places to people I care about, it is hard to ignore and harder to not be terrified. These things whispers in the ears of people making them monsters, driving them insane.

They convince humans that there is no way out. I sometimes can hear them sing in a tongue that cannot be interpreted. They are not our friends and the warning should be clear, very clear at that. They are not our friends. Yes they can do things but nothing is without a price and the price is the sanity of the mind and the soul. Science want to convince us all this is just stuff...

The body is a instrument and a very sensitive one at that. It is why we have to take good care of ourselves. Understand this is war, they are here to plunder hurt and destroy... The goal here is hell. Understand what it is that I am writing here. The goal is hell, to get us "humanity" into the flame of eternal suffering. This is not some TV show or some game.

These things are real, they are active and proactive... They plan they attack relentlessly without rest. The goal is to lie to us "humanity" to bring us ever closer to an end that will be inescapable.

I am not trying to be an alarmist, to stop anyone from asking questions and remain vigilant. The more we know the more we can protect ourselves. But be careful, so very careful. They come trough the walls, doors, floors they can enter into any room from any direction. Once a door is opened for them it is very hard to close it. It is hard to sleep and ignore the fact that something is always watching planning. It is not paranoia it is real. That feeling you feel is real. We are sensitive beings and we are powerful and strong and should be feared. BUT our enemy is "for now" lose, invisible and impossible to fight. This will change, there will be a change and these things will find themselves in the same horror they pulled others into.

Make no mistake, hell has no hero, no mercy for anything that reside in it. It is fictional to think demons lord over hell. They are prisoners of hell just as much as any other soul. They torment out of hate and frustration and other bad emotions. A single mined terror that knows only terror.

I ask and even beg of those reading this. Walk away, take care of your body, your soul and learn true spirituality strength and understand it. Fortify the mind because it was never promised that life would be easy. Don't give permission and power to something that literally wants to make us suffer for all time.

Mr_Zero

Sometimes I wonder if we live on the same planet. Shadow people are not people, they are intelligent and know a lot of stuff. Interaction however is to be avoided.

Look, I don't know if what others say is real or not, I cannot know. I do know that when things walk trough walls, faceless masses just moving about trough places to people I care about, it is hard to ignore and harder to not be terrified. These things whispers in the ears of people making them monsters, driving them insane.

They convince humans that there is no way out. I sometimes can hear them sing in a tongue that cannot be interpreted. They are not our friends and the warning should be clear, very clear at that. They are not our friends. Yes they can do things but nothing is without a price and the price is the sanity of the mind and the soul. Science want to convince us all this is just stuff...

The body is a instrument and a very sensitive one at that. It is why we have to take good care of ourselves. Understand this is war, they are here to plunder hurt and destroy... The goal here is hell. Understand what it is that I am writing here. The goal is hell, to get us "humanity" into the flame of eternal suffering. This is not some TV show or some game.

These things are real, they are active and proactive... They plan they attack relentlessly without rest. The goal is to lie to us "humanity" to bring us ever closer to an end that will be inescapable.

I am not trying to be an alarmist, to stop anyone from asking questions and remain vigilant. The more we know the more we can protect ourselves. But be careful, so very careful. They come trough the walls, doors, floors they can enter into any room from any direction. Once a door is opened for them it is very hard to close it. It is hard to sleep and ignore the fact that something is always watching planning. It is not paranoia it is real. That feeling you feel is real. We are sensitive beings and we are powerful and strong and should be feared. BUT our enemy is "for now" lose, invisible and impossible to fight. This will change, there will be a change and these things will find themselves in the same horror they pulled others into.

Make no mistake, hell has no hero, no mercy for anything that reside in it. It is fictional to think demons lord over hell. They are prisoners of hell just as much as any other soul. They torment out of hate and frustration and other bad emotions. A single mined terror that knows only terror.

I ask and even beg of those reading this. Walk away, take care of your body, your soul and learn true spirituality strength and understand it. Fortify the mind because it was never promised that life would be easy. Don't give permission and power to something that literally wants to make us suffer for all time.
you speak as if you have walked in the dark, what was it like ?.

label

you speak as if you have walked in the dark, what was it like ?.
It was and is a on going nightmare. I was drawn into this by my own stupidity. I wanted what many here wanted. To see for myself what the truth is, what is possible and IF anything is lurking in the dark. Well sadly most unfortunately I opened a door and I saw things, they saw me. They never left me... My days are filled with looking behind my back seeing only glimmers, my nights I see more and sleep is never peaceful. That is what is waiting for anyone that wants to mess with this stuff. It is why I warn people over and over again. Walk away... We lack the understanding and ability to protect ourselves properly. But for all you know I am just making all this up to sound dramatic and pull attention towards myself. I can't provide proof only words of warning. But I do hope there is enough here to make think twice... Don't be me...

Mr_Zero

It was and is a on going nightmare. I was drawn into this by my own stupidity. I wanted what many here wanted. To see for myself what the truth is, what is possible and IF anything is lurking in the dark. Well sadly most unfortunately I opened a door and I saw things, they saw me. They never left me... My days are filled with looking behind my back seeing only glimmers, my nights I see more and sleep is never peaceful. That is what is waiting for anyone that wants to mess with this stuff. It is why I warn people over and over again. Walk away... We lack the understanding and ability to protect ourselves properly. But for all you know I am just making all this up to sound dramatic and pull attention towards myself. I can't provide proof only words of warning. But I do hope there is enough here to make think twice... Don't be me...
thank you for your words of warning.

Secretman3811

This world is not the only one, there are many dimensions, just like there are many electron orbitals, the space between one dimension and the next one is called the rift dimension, a kind of 'land of no one'. These creatures live there, they have to eat, they absorb our energy stored in our chackra system, usually, there is a form of natural protection around us , the energy around the body is like an onion shell, but when something hurts us in a psycological way, the energy must be reverted into survival mode, the energy is totally turn inside the physical, basic body. Every dimension tends to perfect itself, but at this level we are next to the lowest 'higher level' dimension, here you can find people who committed suicide, killers, rapers, and every kind of human perversion possibile.They live a life which is not so different from here, they build devices to suck our energy, in this dimension there are not only human, but beings from every other world, that's why they appear in different shapes.
Where did you learn this stuff? And this knowledge of it how do you know this write back

Secretman3811

Hi label I just wonder if this is connect to astral projection or seeing spirit so write back

label

Hi label I just wonder if this is connect to astral projection or seeing spirit so write back
I is only fair that I explain a bit more...

Right all this mess started when I was trying to go back in time to correct an event that fundamentally destroyed my life. I became technical and good at it. Build stuff that did strange things but never was able to go back in time. So I thought the energy that reside inside of me is connected to my "now" and my past. Surely I should be able to speak to my past self somehow right?

This took me down the path of many things. I found teachings that no person should read and I found things that no person should know. This took years and years to find and longer to figure out "how". I know astral projection is real but it is not what people think it is. The soul doesn't "leave the body" no it "projects" so for the most part the mind is in a suggestive state like lucid dreaming but with more control and awareness.

Problem is, this is an altered state for the brain and it does open one up to forces that exist around us. Things like light and sound can be interpreted differently and more to the point the mind is open to suggestion. These "things" call them what you like knows this and is drawn to this. It is an easy way to impress, scare us or manipulate us as humans.

I started to realize that yes, there is something a line that moves with us like a rope. This is not new and many has reported this. There is a lot of publications about that. What I did differently is I used knowledge I thought I understood. I couldn't be more wrong.

Yes I saw them as I would saw a stranger. At first when I drove too and from work I would saw them next to the road standing staring. I would see them walking like normal people in malls, standing next to other people. At first I thought "strange" because they glimmered from time to time.

Then I saw them and they saw me. No faces no eyes no facial expressions nothing. The illusion got lifted and I realized these things are not human at all. They stood next to those people to manipulate them, make them do things like ordering the wrong food, screaming at a child, being heavy-handed towards employees. I saw them next to children, when other children where mean to them.

I saw them all over the place, In hospitals, next to my own family. They saw me looking at them. Even as I type this they look and know that I know. I am never alone anymore. I am careful of what I write and say out loud because each word I write or speak can become a weapon for their use. Don't underestimate them. They can take something insignificant and twist it to the point that a person would do something profoundly stupid and even deadly.

This is but one aspect of it. Turns out there or more to this much more. I saw them in my nightmares, I can feel them touching my body when I sleep. They would grab hold of me, sometimes I would wake up only to feel them on my chest grabbing my hands or worse. The things they do... It is beyond what I feel comfortable with sharing here.

I realized somehow my brain got actual damage. I overdid something not sure what but whatever I did cannot be undone. That is why I am always saying, don't mess with this stuff it will mess with you. I might have pushed a ritual to far, perhaps added the wrong chemical, the list is endless. All this said, my brain got damaged my eyes opened and I wish it never did.

Don't mess with this stuff, it truly isn't worth it. My life is a terrible disappointment, sometimes I would scream out profanities just to make it all stop. I would listen to music "if I can call it music" not because I like it but to drown out their constant whispering, screaming and chanting.

This I would not wish on the worst person on this earth. Why would I want any of you to get involved with this stuff? No... WALK AWAY. There is plenty of unknown stuff that needs to be discovered. Life on other planets, cool new tech and all that GOOD stuff. leave this door closed.

Secretman3811

I is only fair that I explain a bit more...

Right all this mess started when I was trying to go back in time to correct an event that fundamentally destroyed my life. I became technical and good at it. Build stuff that did strange things but never was able to go back in time. So I thought the energy that reside inside of me is connected to my "now" and my past. Surely I should be able to speak to my past self somehow right?

This took me down the path of many things. I found teachings that no person should read and I found things that no person should know. This took years and years to find and longer to figure out "how". I know astral projection is real but it is not what people think it is. The soul doesn't "leave the body" no it "projects" so for the most part the mind is in a suggestive state like lucid dreaming but with more control and awareness.

Problem is, this is an altered state for the brain and it does open one up to forces that exist around us. Things like light and sound can be interpreted differently and more to the point the mind is open to suggestion. These "things" call them what you like knows this and is drawn to this. It is an easy way to impress, scare us or manipulate us as humans.

I started to realize that yes, there is something a line that moves with us like a rope. This is not new and many has reported this. There is a lot of publications about that. What I did differently is I used knowledge I thought I understood. I couldn't be more wrong.

Yes I saw them as I would saw a stranger. At first when I drove too and from work I would saw them next to the road standing staring. I would see them walking like normal people in malls, standing next to other people. At first I thought "strange" because they glimmered from time to time.

Then I saw them and they saw me. No faces no eyes no facial expressions nothing. The illusion got lifted and I realized these things are not human at all. They stood next to those people to manipulate them, make them do things like ordering the wrong food, screaming at a child, being heavy-handed towards employees. I saw them next to children, when other children where mean to them.

I saw them all over the place, In hospitals, next to my own family. They saw me looking at them. Even as I type this they look and know that I know. I am never alone anymore. I am careful of what I write and say out loud because each word I write or speak can become a weapon for their use. Don't underestimate them. They can take something insignificant and twist it to the point that a person would do something profoundly stupid and even deadly.

This is but one aspect of it. Turns out there or more to this much more. I saw them in my nightmares, I can feel them touching my body when I sleep. They would grab hold of me, sometimes I would wake up only to feel them on my chest grabbing my hands or worse. The things they do... It is beyond what I feel comfortable with sharing here.

I realized somehow my brain got actual damage. I overdid something not sure what but whatever I did cannot be undone. That is why I am always saying, don't mess with this stuff it will mess with you. I might have pushed a ritual to far, perhaps added the wrong chemical, the list is endless. All this said, my brain got damaged my eyes opened and I wish it never did.

Don't mess with this stuff, it truly isn't worth it. My life is a terrible disappointment, sometimes I would scream out profanities just to make it all stop. I would listen to music "if I can call it music" not because I like it but to drown out their constant whispering, screaming and chanting.

This I would not wish on the worst person on this earth. Why would I want any of you to get involved with this stuff? No... WALK AWAY. There is plenty of unknown stuff that needs to be discovered. Life on other planets, cool new tech and all that GOOD stuff. leave this door closed.
I have astral projection alot before but my brain is chemical imbalance so I guess I don't have a cure for it but it was awesome and that I saw a one eye creature It hover it so that was my experience