who here has seen a ufo with their own eyes

steven chiverton

ive seen many ufos over the years and even while i was a former member of 2 ufo research groups in the 70s and ive captures them on video but they are unknown ufos and defy explanations most of them

Treversal

Summer of 1969, travelling at night time along a country road with three of my friends, and one of them wanting to have a pee, we stopped and our friend walked across the narrow road towards a fencing around a field and relieved himself there....
After finishing he shouted out to us, "come over here and see this"...When we got there, we spotted across the field a reddish orange coloured saucer shaped UFO taking off, which was quickly followed by a second identical looking UFO, at a distance from us of maybe eighty yards....Both the UFO were moving away from us at a slow speed and we managed to follow them in the car for about ten minutes, before they went out of sight...

We went back to the place the following day to locate the area from where we saw those two UFO take off.....We took a short walk across the field and down a steep incline of about 20 feet, to where the base of an electrical pylon was based, which carried the electricity supply for a small village....there was no indentations in the ground, to indicate anything had been there, such as the two UFO..

However, one important thing i remembered was that in the UK during the 1960s, several "flying saucer shaped" UFO had been spotted close to electrical pylons!...In those days the electrical pylons carried 132,000 volts which produced a large electrical field that could cause massive interference in our car radios, when passing under them...
You mentioned electrical interference, which reminded me that our radio (in our boss van) went from music to static when we saw that silver sphere. Sometimes I would leave that part out of my description because it sounds just too UFO CRAZY. But it happened. Also, it was about noon, on a clear sunny day and we were traveling down the NJTPK on a weekday just passed Newark International Airport w/lots of traffic in each direction. And this object was following` the the northbound lane like a line on a map. M-A-N-Y people must have seen it, but I guess they simply decided they would not say anything for fear of being called a loon. It was not too high up because I watched it as it ZIPPED! by just by turning my head to the left and I did not have to look up. It did not have any markings, etc. Nor did it wobble, bob, or weave.

TimeFlipper

Yes there has been many UFO encounters with people in their cars, the scariest ones are those when a UFO gets very close to them and the car engines stop, along with all the electrical systems in the car....That particular situation tends to be viewed as a very large electromagnetic field emanating from a UFO, compared to the high electrical interference coming from those electricity pylons :)..

Johnnylee

Yes at any given time almost like a could summon them by just searching the skies and one would appear,when I met my wife in 1986 I showed her I could do it and she put a stop to it quick,it scared her bad.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I think I saw one, once. I doubt it was an extraterrestrial in a ship, but it was definitely a UFO, as a flying object I couldn't identify. It didn't look like a bird, or a plane, or a drone or a balloon. It didn't look like anything I saw or knew about.

Then again... I might have an actual UFO and I wouldn't know.

Treversal

I think I saw one, once. I doubt it was an extraterrestrial in a ship, but it was definitely a UFO, as a flying object I couldn't identify. It didn't look like a bird, or a plane, or a drone or a balloon. It didn't look like anything I saw or knew about.

Details?

TimeFlipper

This video clip will help you to identify any UFO :D....and they had great looking girls in this TV series (y):love:..

Last edited:

Kairos

A couple of years ago I saw what I suppose you'd call UFOs in the strictest sense of the definition. I was outside and just happened to look up long enough to focus on some very small objects that were traveling north past my condos. I checked the METAR report from the airport that is about five miles from my home, and the wind was definitely coming out of the north. They were traveling against the prevailing wind currents.

They looked a little like what you see when balloons or trash get whipped up in the air. But because they were moving against the wind, they got more of my attention. I could barely make out lighter-colored and smaller objects moving with them and swirling around them as the swarm progressed northward. Maybe those were birds, hard to say. These things were relatively small and pretty high up.

It was basically a swarm of these little things slowly traveling along some path.

The larger, darker objects looked a lot trash bags floating, or at least the shapes you'd expect to see from something like that. There was no uniform shape to them and they were definitely not aerodynamic at all. If they were moving along with the wind, I'd have just assumed they were bags or balloons of some kind.

No idea what that was.

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I've had dreams about them but have never seen one, at least not that I remember. I did have a small missing time incident driving home from a concert years ago. Don't recall seeing anything, though.