Who is a real time traveler?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I also believe the "Alexander Files" was also a Haber family member from Birmingham, Alabama. When we were receiving all of the Alexander Files, I did a computer search of other websites and forums with the name "Alexander", Haber name came up, a further search came up with Birmingham, Alabama of a person that lived near or on a golf course with houses around the golf course. I remembered the name Haber, but I never connected it to anyone until it was disclosed on this forum a few months ago. In which I connected the Haber name as a possible perpetrator of a hoax to the two names John Titor and Alexander.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
The name was Alexander Haber of Birmingham, Alabama USA.
My be Morey Haber is a family member of Alexander Haber of Birmingham, Alabama

MetaMatrix

The Man of Esoteric Knowledge
No real time traveler would reveal their secrets, but depends...

Why not? When you time travel you enter an alternate time line. Our timeline doesn't change. So even if everyone began time travelling all over, nothing would happen to our current timeline.

You don't get me, do you? Why would a time traveler reveal his secrets? ?It may mess up things if you are don't keep specific things.

invalidinterius

No real time traveler would reveal their secrets, but depends...

Why not? When you time travel you enter an alternate time line. Our timeline doesn't change. So even if everyone began time travelling all over, nothing would happen to our current timeline.

You don't get me, do you? Why would a time traveler reveal his secrets? ?It may mess up things if you are don't keep specific things.

-removed-

Last edited:

MetaMatrix

You don't get me, do you? There are many timelines, one does not have to care about "keeping specific things". It would not affect us.

You're now on your own! I predicted the future that MIBs will arrest you for revealing sacred secrets. I don't mind members like this.

MetaMatrix

You don't get me, do you? There are many timelines, one does not have to care about "keeping specific things". It would not affect us.

I don't care about your timelines and mostly, i don't care about you.

invalidinterius

I don't care about your timelines and mostly, i don't care about you.

w...what are you even saying? I never asked you to care about me...