Who is going to have the Covid Jab?

Witch Hunt

I'm just gonna leave this here..

230543343_1971527123011803_5672038465391842500_n.jpg

lamdo263

I'm doing a quick poll to find out who going to have the Covid-19 vaccine. There seems to be more variations of the vaccine than variants of the disease.
I'd suggest talking to your HMO or health care officiate and ask if there's any reason you can't get a an anti covid vaccine and get your shot as soon as possible. In my opinion this is a laboratory made virus and seems to have the ability as the same as an intelligent parasite, to change the behavior of its host so it can continue to spread and so survive.

Getting your shot will stop this, but I suggest that if at all possible, get this vax soon. I also recommend on new information from the CDC to still wear a mask. Thank you

OUTATIME

Sure! I can play your game.

"Between December 2020 and July 19th, 2021, VAERS received 6,207 reports of death (0.0018% of doses) among people who got a vaccine, but this does not mean the vaccine caused these deaths."

That is quoted right from the link I posted. It's the same kind of bullshit they used to create the 600,000 deaths from co-vid. So was it 600,000 from co-vid? Or something else? I'm just putting this out there that there were 0 deaths from co-vid. Of course I have the John Hopkins researcher to thank for my conclusion. Since she reported that people stopped dying from heart attacks, strokes, cancer, and respiratory deaths, all to be replaced by co-vid deaths. Which actually means the U.S. had no additional deaths over the normal amount last year.

So I have to ask. Who is peddling the nonsense? Is it you?
History will be our judge Einstein, however it’s worth considering that COVID wasn’t exclusive to the good ole US of A. The real conspiracy was the creation of the virus itself but the conspiracy theorists have latched onto the vaccine and are being played.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
History will be our judge Einstein, however it’s worth considering that COVID wasn’t exclusive to the good ole US of A. The real conspiracy was the creation of the virus itself but the conspiracy theorists have latched onto the vaccine and are being played.

Was a virus created? Or was it just all political bullshit all along? Just use the good old fashion investigative tool. Follow the money. Who profits? Seems to me that the drug companies are making a hell of a lot of money. Don't forget the hospitals that were never overrun. The government paid them $39,000 for every co-vid death they reported. I mean who really cares how a person dies? Just take the money and run.

start at edge

The covid19 was indeed man-made, but what many people do not understand (including lots of healthcare personnel) is that it somehow was a benefit, because it was less aggressive than the regular flu, therefore it was lethal for less people. I know personally a lot of people who were thankful they contacted covid19 instead of the flu they had several years ago, as they themselves admitted that the flu would have killed them for sure. I did not hear of a single case about someone who contacted covid19 to get the flu after that, neither vice-versa. Both have the same “root” (or whatever it is called), so getting immune against one of them, means automatically immunity also against the other. Then there is something else – a virus that spreads across an entire planet in a matter of days, HAS to be man-made, I don’t see it otherwise, it was the first time in recorded history this happened.
Everything Einstein described is true and it is a pattern that is to be found in the immense majority of countries – Intensive Care Units had more free beds during the “pandemic” than they had in the years before. It was a political bullshit indeed and it all started from the WHO. I, for one, hold them totally responsible for this madness they created. I am 100% convinced that by now the ENTIRE earth population had the virus. The immense majority of those, do not even know they had it, due to the lack of symptoms (unlike the flu, that has very ugly symptoms). I mean – this virus spread across the entire world in a matter of days … and they’re telling us that after 18 months we should still wait for others to get it … come on … I said (wrote) this before – they think about ALL OF US as being stupid and for this alone I would put a bullet in each of their heads myself. They’re devils … actual devils. The WHO was (and still is) hand in hand with all the pharmaceutical companies that benefit from this shit. Am I supposed to believe that it was a common initiative of those companies ?!?! – NO, the WHO had the initiative, that is obvious.

OUTATIME

Was a virus created? Or was it just all political bullshit all along? Just use the good old fashion investigative tool. Follow the money. Who profits? Seems to me that the drug companies are making a hell of a lot of money. Don't forget the hospitals that were never overrun. The government paid them $39,000 for every co-vid death they reported. I mean who really cares how a person dies? Just take the money and run.
The worlds bigger than America and Donald Trump, sad to see National politics clouding your judgement. Besides who profits if there is no one left to sell drugs to when according to your philosophy the vaccine has killed the vast majority of the planet? Like I said, critical thinking is vastly lacking.

I should clarify that I’m in the UK, where your made up virus to destroy Trumps presidency hasn’t had any impact at all : )

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The worlds bigger than America and Donald Trump, sad to see National politics clouding your judgement. Besides who profits if there is no one left to sell drugs to when according to your philosophy the vaccine has killed the vast majority of the planet? Like I said, critical thinking is vastly lacking.

I should clarify that I’m in the UK, where your made up virus to destroy Trumps presidency hasn’t had any impact at all : )

We only get to see the world through the eyes of our lying news media. We have no idea what the vaccine actually does. But there seems to be a massive propaganda effort to get the vaccine into all Americans. With the propaganda belief that co-vid is a killer virus. One scenario is that drug companies succeed in killing off Americans. That would suggest a foreign power is behind the drug companies. With no more America to stand in their way. Without America I'm sure China and or Russia would love to pillage the world. Latest statistics I've seen say around 50% of Americans will not take the vaccine.

lamdo263

covid 19 was created and this looks like dark international groups were in back of this. The start point was somewhere around 2012 to 13.As I had a chance to follow it, the development plan for this flow of companies that moved three places, that were stock funded companies under the title of SARS and MERS research, so saying as output that they would develop a vaccine, out of that progress.

Prez Trump by his intel said that the start was in the EU. Then by my seeing, the second stead noted in 2015 was in the US and Canada, a Chinese woman within that report was getting a placard for good research. After this the company moved to Wuhan China and rented space from the Chinese at the Wuhan Institutes of Virology.

From there everything started to go downhill and they had elected a lady scientist, who is from the area also known as The Bat Lady. Her prompt was reported that if elements of bat HIV, or herpes immunovirus were micro-cut very fine sections spliced into the mRNA ropings inside of the host corona virus body, that this would bring the vaccine candidate closer and more effective in treatment to man.

I got the dump information at my business utility which I have to withhold their name and this was by the senior staff scientist that were instructed to sit back and let this local lady take the lead of the company.*Why they dumped the info in truth, is I guess that they were afraid of potential consequences of being labeled as war criminals

So they dumped in detail pictures of the Wuhan Laboratory manifest. This was rooms, viral containment equipment, laboratory devices and furniture, in short everything about the WIV when this crowd had it.

Where I screwed up, is that I thought they had incubated this virus in pigs of sheep, but this was bat mRNA.__There's pictures that were taken out of the lab showing spills and sloppy work, much to my suprise. I think that the lab crews knew ahead of time something bad was going to happen in the future tense, as in a viral lab, work is usually conducted in a very precise and accountable way.

In the WIV this was not the case and my guess is that the general working staff was very depressed.__The information that I got this information off of was of oriental extraction, a hansom fellow with polite manners. But I could tell under that façade of calm he was scared to death as were all of the other staff, as they were told to step aside.

COVID 19 is put together this way and this is, an attenuated corona virus. How they got the fine micro fragments of bat HIV and rabies into the mRNA ropings, is by use of nano-mico-nanobots. This was probably accomplished within a dedicated media viral bath, to where the nanobots plus the bat HIV and rabies were added.

* The physical accounting for both the bat mRNA and rabies, fades out of physical existence with time, because the talents of these two extra virus upload how they work, into the host virus corona virus workings. This factor fashion covid 19 into a hybrid many talented virus.

Then the accident occurred which was loss of power so also loosing containment. I don't know if these vessels holding the virus were knocked over or what? but there was a massive and I mean if the virus held in the air at Wuhan was a visible fog, a person could not see through it.__This viral cloud went into the air around Wuhan and there were two types of starting viruses.

One was pure airborne, with an extra gas molecule held within the viral micro chemical structure And breath in and out to be further recombinased and mutated in humans walking in the streets of this town.

*Why this information had to be known and is so very critical, is that there was mixing of viral potentials plus mutation re-recombination factors that had to take place on a very large scale. The thing that makes me laugh, as I was watching the news from Wuhan with people such as building attendants just fall over dead, is this release of virus from the WIV has to be pretty big along with air affluent to reach as many people as it did.
This was not an itsy bitsy virus start at some pick out as you want fish market. This was a substantially large release of a viral cloud of miles, kilometers long proportions.

In the months of 1/10/2020 and 2/10/2020, the lighter version of covid became airborne, blended into the Pacific Northwest China to US Jetstream then descended like a fog on areas of Washington State as well as other areas. The first wave was easier to get over, as the molecular space making up covid, gave the body a slightly easier chore to handle this form of infection. In other words, it hit like a very bad cold or the flu, but a person could survive it.

The other means of spread was breath in & out, which took over the world, but at a slower rate.

Without going into further length, what I have shown you here, is more or less the real cause and start for covid 19.

I learned from Kerry Lynn Cassady, that the Chinese version of the Illuminatii is more or less to themselves and it seems does not talk a lot to other world wide versions of same.

*Your main advantage in getting the vax, is that the process of spiked on shell of covid 19 sticker, does not combine in the cell, so causing the infection to commence.

I got the vax anyways, because even though I has the early Jetstream airborne type of covid, this is recorded in one's body and the vax adds a new defensive tally to the bodies autoimmune system, in the face of new variants.

I took two university virology course. Paid attention. Shed tears, anger, frustration at some of the things I was seeing, with so many succumbed.

My feelings are that they didn't realize what they were doing and the end product of this viral dabbling had gotten way out of control.

In the movie snippet, People are dying scene, from the movie Outbreak, Dustin Hoffman puts it better than I ever could. Thanks

Last edited: