Who is she?

ninecold

My friend told me a surprising thing lately. A spirit has been visiting him since he was little.she is beautiful and warm.half naked. of course he called her mother.Now she is much more than mother and appeared much more times .he couldnt have a normal relationship.because all he wants and seeks is her.he tried to find girls looklike her... besides.he is having other health problems lately....but he doesnt believe its from her. he believes she is either a goddess or ancestor or spirit guide.

I asked a few others. some also say yes. how could it possible a goddess or ancestor spirit guide do such a thing ?

I m trying to talk to her.but its hard.she hides very deeply.
If she is succubus that would be dangerous.

What's ur thoughts?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hi, welcome to the site!

How old is your friend as of now? For how long as this been going?

Orpheus Rex

This is an example of demonic obsession - at the very least.

Familiar spirits sometimes follow families. The age at when it began suggests this. I knew a girl once who had something similar.

The minor rite of exorcism done prior to the old traditional baptismal rite would probably take care of it. And back when Holy Water was exorcised, and not merely blessed, that could be used too with some great effect. You can't find this in the Catholic Church anymore, except in the Old Latin Rite.

However, it's not a succubus persay, but of the wider class of 'demons of lust.' Dangerous nevertheless. It's had a malevolent effect upon him and his relationships already.

Do not attempt communication. If she manifests, ignore her. Do not attempt to deal with her on your own.

Seek out an Eastern Orthodox Priest for help - they are all exorcists. Get his advice. See if your friend wants to be free.

dimension-1hacker

This is an example of demonic obsession - at the very least.

Familiar spirits sometimes follow families. The age at when it began suggests this. I knew a girl once who had something similar.

The minor rite of exorcism done prior to the old traditional baptismal rite would probably take care of it. And back when Holy Water was exorcised, and not merely blessed, that could be used too with some great effect. You can't find this in the Catholic Church anymore, except in the Old Latin Rite.

However, it's not a succubus persay, but of the wider class of 'demons of lust.' Dangerous nevertheless. It's had a malevolent effect upon him and his relationships already.

Do not attempt communication. If she manifests, ignore her. Do not attempt to deal with her on your own.

Seek out an Eastern Orthodox Priest for help - they are all exorcists. Get his advice. See if your friend wants to be free.
"demon of lust"... ? well, prove it, there are trillions of other possible explanations, the word "demon" can be used as a word to try to "fill in" unknown's with something recognisable, well if I had a "demon of lust" following me... would gain more power then that being. and not be influenced by being mentally maliable. maybe it was a programer in a basement somewhere that created a computer program that could do that and thought it a practical joke! just as likely as a "demon" or in other words a type of being that you know nothing about. Just boost your mental power, be strong, perhaps probally just a dream representing how society manipulated that person without realizing it, well those types of rem sleep dreams perhaps usually mean the person is trying to get over a fear or something similar. society is warped enough without blaming all their "ills" on other species instead of just other people to feel better and not think they are being lazy perhaps, themselves. Instead of getting change. correct?

It would be interesting though if a succubus being exists in this timeline, would be awesome for the non maliable, thought you considered other possibilities other then ones don't don't have any objective substance; a few video's do not prove something and just because something happens once does not mean it is caused by what you think it is, the odds are remote, and any video's could be doctored. It could just be a metaphysical A.I, can't prove it or disprove it with no info other then your senses which perhaps are limited to a certain area, dimensions, and so on which only percieve a potential effect if your senses are not being manipulated which there is one possibility of accuracy and millions of not, not any of the infinite amount of possible causes. correct?

Last edited:

Parazite1986

That’s a succubus. If you get the exorcist, make sure he works with the Light otherwise a demon might make him kill himself or other people. She might attach herself to you if you don’t do the exorcism incorrectly.

Logical Mind

Most probably the female was related, connected in one way or another to him therefore has feelings for him yet it could be someone who is actually disturbed and/or confused.

I myself have been visited by a black lady who appears in visions telling me "You are Hispanic now", the lady sweet and black obviously loves me. I know a person who passed away twenty years ago yet he talks to me almost on a daily basis but I do not want to connect with him since when he was alive he was friendly and a helpful relative but unbelievable now he is the opposite.

He lives in the lower astral plane, which is not a place where you want to spend several years. I know a person who calls the lower astral "a cricket pot" maybe because the place is crowded and many are obsessed with sex.

Earth on this level, and the astral ones are considered by some to be kind of hellish planes of life, also known at " the outer darkness. "

Take heart now: the mental plane, above the lower and higher astral, is a dimension of beauty, harmony, unity and compassion.

We have seven bodies likewise planet Earth has the same number of bodies: physical, astral, mental, causal, paradisaical, nirvanic and spiritual.

Last edited: