Schematic Who wants to build a chronovisor?

krannufi30

Antennas are needed to pick up the waves containing the frequencies or chrono-waves, I was thinking about the possibility of creating an antenna with a small hollow metal sphere filled with quartz grit and around it a winding of copper wire that is fed with white noise.
After obtaining the chrono-waves from the antenna it would be necessary to transform them into a visible signal on a TV set.
PS: Why quartz grit, because quartz has the ability to absorb ultraviolet radiation (where, say, the chrono-waves are found) and the white noise helps to collect them.
You could also use a quartz sphere with a coil around it powered by white noise.
A humble idea, greetings!!!!

krannufi30

Hi all, I am very excited with the idea of the Chronovisor, so I would like to know if you have any ideas to start designing the antennas that are the basis of all the equipment, in the original scheme the antenna is illustrated as "probe for the excitation of the testimony", I can think of a caduceus coil with a frequency of 300mhz, and this caduceus coil surrounded by another larger coil fed with white noise, and somehow take the scalar waves of the caduceus, what do you think? Greetings to all!!!