Schematic Who wants to build a chronovisor?

NaturalPhilosopher

remember radionic cameras work but they're low resolution and depends on the operator's ability to tune the device.

basically every atom is emanating an optical frequency longitudinal wave along with a normal photon each time it absorbs one and re-emanates. this invisible form of light goes back in time and to the present over and over as it travels. The wave doesn't entirely go back in time only a portion. In the present it would appear like a digitial signal as the wave crest only appears and no other part. It's buried in the white noise background.

so you need an optical frequency longitudinal wave receiver.
so study how to do that

then convert it into a UHF/VHF voltage signal and presto, videocamera.

since the sun in space is dark and emanates no visible light and only the planets and other materials convert the invisible light to visible. You can also study why that would occur. The poster above is correct, metal mirrors that are conditioned correctly do it. Just like the metal mirror of the hubble space telescope.

TimeFlipper

remember radionic cameras work but they're low resolution and depends on the operator's ability to tune the device.

basically every atom is emanating an optical frequency longitudinal wave along with a normal photon each time it absorbs one and re-emanates. this invisible form of light goes back in time and to the present over and over as it travels. The wave doesn't entirely go back in time only a portion. In the present it would appear like a digitial signal as the wave crest only appears and no other part. It's buried in the white noise background.

so study how to do that

since the sun in space is dark and emanates no visible light and only the planets and other materials convert the invisible light to visible. You can also study why that would occur. The poster above is correct, metal mirrors that are conditioned correctly do it. Just like the metal mirror of the hubble space telescope.

Your scope of imagination never ceases to amuse me NP :LOL:..

Cosmic02588

I understand completely where your coming from i did analyze before trying it to see what was flying around in the spectrum but there easnt which is why i was surprised i got something im working on a bismuth and anodized aluminum reflective chamber also and bismuth based antenna capacitors with graphite and mica so ill post the results when i see what that can accomplish thats just like looking at the stars and realizing there ghosts but thats just relativity in action ill study the optical longitudal waves and see what it enlightens me with always willing to accept where im lacking i appreciate you guys any other ideas on achieving this type of imaging also tried out refractive screens and refractive raw calcite just sharing with you guys some ideas incase you might be looking into the same areas for the reflective receiving i have been working with mercury too but the only thing ive noticed is amplified signal levels with my VNA

TimeFlipper

I understand completely where your coming from i did analyze before trying it to see what was flying around in the spectrum but there easnt which is why i was surprised i got something im working on a bismuth and anodized aluminum reflective chamber also and bismuth based antenna capacitors with graphite and mica so ill post the results when i see what that can accomplish thats just like looking at the stars and realizing there ghosts but thats just relativity in action ill study the optical longitudal waves and see what it enlightens me with always willing to accept where im lacking i appreciate you guys any other ideas on achieving this type of imaging also tried out refractive screens and refractive raw calcite just sharing with you guys some ideas incase you might be looking into the same areas for the reflective receiving i have been working with mercury too but the only thing ive noticed is amplified signal levels with my VNA

Welcome to Paranormalis, I look forward to reading more of your postings (y):D..
You seem to be using an anechoic/RF reflective chamber of sorts linked to your vector network analyser....What are you hoping to discover, and did you mean that by placing mercury inline with your VNA, it increased the amplitude?..

Why did you use bismuth and anodized aluminium for the reflective chamber (I possess both), and what type of antenna are you using and for what purpose?...Finally and sorry for all the questions, when you mentioned the graphite antenna capacitor (lots of cappys use mica in them), you were essentially talking about an alternative to a lithium-ion Battery, were you not? ;)..

adiladil

so study how to do that

Hy thanks for your comments, but I don't knew what's an optical frequency longitudinal wave receiver?

NaturalPhilosopher

longitudinal waves are scalar waves in the aether medium(invisible material all throughout the universe)
it's what tesla tech is based upon.

longitudinal waves(scalar) are sound waves. Ones you cannot hear.
a completely different form of radiowaves, lightwaves, etc.