Why are my old comments here?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I happen to read some of my old posts at times and God, I sound dumb in some of them. I'll probably say the same about this post in a few years, especially since English is my second language. It's still cool though to see the changes in your sentence structures and such. We changed a bit in the last few years and it's a normal and a good thing! :)

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Hi Timebender

I would like to invite you back again and to the chat room on Thursday and Friday nights. I followed All of your postings back in 2004 and 2005, then you just disappeared. I believe everyone here would like to hear your story of you and your large coil of copper wire hooked up to a Tesla coil. Do you still have your time traveling iguana?

Num7 please try to find TimeBender and invite him back again.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I sent him an email, just in case he's interested to discuss again on the forum. :)

TimeFlipper

Hi Timebender

I would like to invite you back again and to the chat room on Thursday and Friday nights. I followed All of your postings back in 2004 and 2005, then you just disappeared. I believe everyone here would like to hear your story of you and your large coil of copper wire hooked up to a Tesla coil. Do you still have your time traveling iguana?

Num7 please try to find TimeBender and invite him back again.
Prof..Can you remember anything about the large copper coil and the Tesla coil, and if so could you share it with us please?:)