Why do the powers that be allow this site, with all its information be accessible?

Mr_Zero

I was wondering why the people (or "beings") who control this world allow us to freely converse about time machines and other paranormal things. wouldn't they want people like us to be silenced considering the way we think may be deemed dangerous to their control.

just a thought I've been having while browsing the forum.
what do you guys think?

The more you try to silence something, the more you draw attention to it. Being seen as mad ramblings next to fairytales and urban legends is better than making everyone forget about it if you want the truth to be burried.

I was wondering why the people (or "beings") who control this world allow us to freely converse about time machines and other paranormal things. wouldn't they want people like us to be silenced considering the way we think may be deemed dangerous to their control.

what do you guys think?

I know of no people or beings that control this world. They certainly don't come around here if they exist. The people aren't silenced here. But I can say that those that attempt censorship mysteriously just disappear. That seems to be the norm where freedom of speech is enforced.

This site is 100% being watched, there is simply no way it isn't on a blacklist of some sort with the topics that can be brought up. But it can be nigh impossible to delete forums and all of their content, and besides that to my knowledge nothing of extreme importance or relevance has ever really been brought up here.

Have a user show authentic pictures of a Alien or something damming politically and watch the forum go down and the black helicopters because they are for sure keeping a eye on us.

what do you guys think?

just a question out of curiosity: how long have you been into this type of stuff, conspiracy theories and whatnot?
It's not about there being no narrative allowed it's about what is allowed WITHIN The narrative.....
Because one thing you'll realize when you dig deep into the lore of it (or truths depending how you look at it)
the powers that be WANT all this stuff in your face. They just don't want you to put it together.
We are also possibly lucky to still have a site like this to discuss a narrative at all, although I think we will be able to for a long time to come.
They want a big disjointed jigsaw puzzle in your face. What they hope is that no one puts it together
except them. They may or may not have it all figured out. The Illuminati allows these subjects
in movies because they are able to put their own spin on it and use these subjects for
propaganda. Also if you put something directly in front of someone they are less likely
to find it significant.

Last edited:

what do you guys think?
Maybe we're beyond help

An interesting idea.

Is Paranormalis monitored? Maybe. I honestly wouldn't know. Keep in mind that we're a rather small site compared to others like GLP and ATS.

Are GLP and ATS monitored? Yes. 100%.

I remember back in 2008... A dude known as Stevie posted on GLP that he was looking for a plug at the FBI or CIA. He was looking for help to kill Obama. That was his story/plan.

Folks thought he was nuts. He even posted a video...

Well, guess who I saw on the TV news that night? Stevie getting arrested by SWAT. Still has the same clothes as in his video.

So yeah, conspiracy and weird sites are being monitored at some extent. I don't think we should be worried, here. Like Blast Tyrant said, as long as something super edgy and provocative gets posted... That's a whole other story.

Last edited:
Even if this site had fully function time frequency coordinate devices or free energy device specifications or antigravity blue prints...
How many people are actually going to make them a reality?
How many people have the money to put into projects like that?
Black ops tech and teams watch every site yes, but if you don't have money or other means to make things a reality you aren't a threat.
Look at how many devices are on youtube that claim free energy or something else, do you have time to go through all of them and find out what is and isnt' real?
The people that are the threat are the ones that aren't on the internet, they are eating breathing and shitting all of their energy in dusky old basements, tweaking and fiddling and making what ever it is they are making, and even those ones, they aren't a threat until they come out of the basement and start talking about it. Humans do not have the emotional control to contain that kind of excitement. Most of them try to share it with the world. A world that likely treated them like shit for being different, for thinking outside the box. A world that quite frankly right now, doesn't deserve that tech anyway. In my opinion.
Some of them make it as far as getting on tv or in to papers because they slipped through the cracks that the internet doesn't cover but none of them who tried to share it have ever succeeded.