Forum Game Why Izzit............?

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I did finally get an answer to that. When I started doing my own laundry the problem disappeared. I think that's the secret. Do your own laundry.
Are you suggesting that whoever did your laundry before stole your socks? ;)

Well I don't know what happened to them. But every now and then I do get an extra sock in my laundry. So I think it could be the person doing the laundry that doesn't check the machines thoroughly to make sure there are no more socks left in the machine.
Shame on them...

Wind7

Staff
Why izzit that there's that 1 sock missing every time you do the laundry? Where do they go??

I did finally get an answer to that. When I started doing my own laundry the problem disappeared. I think that's the secret. Do your own laundry.
Why izzit that there's that 1 sock missing every time you do the laundry? Where do they go??

I thought the machine ate them!?! :ROFLMAO:

I think I've found the problem..

Forum Game - Create A New Word.... | Paranormalis

:D Mebbe......?

Wind7

Staff

Well I don't know what happened to them. But every now and then I do get an extra sock in my laundry. So I think it could be the person doing the laundry that [*doesn't check the machines thoroughly] to make sure there are no more socks left in the machine.

You haven't found any extra hanes crew socks in there recently.....Have you? ;)

* Could be true....lol. :cool:

Wind7

Staff
Why izzit that a large group of people can eat copious amounts of delivery/take out pizza
but no one will EVER be the first to eat that...last....piece?

Wind7

Staff
I'd eat pizza right now...! First piece or last, doesn't matter!

Coming right up...!!

Fat_Slice_pepperoni_pizza_slice.JPG

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Ew, I'm back from the restaurant, I don't want that pizza right now.

I just ate a poutine!

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Why izzit that as children we're taught to be accepting of everyone, to celebrate our differences, but as an adult that way of thinking goes right out the window? If you don't "fit in" or work with the system, if you're not cut from the same ordinary cookie cutter, hell, even if you share different opinions than most people, you're an outcast?

Wind7

Staff
Why izzit that as children we're taught to be accepting of everyone, to celebrate our differences, but as an adult that way of thinking goes right out the window? If you don't "fit in" or work with the system, if you're not cut from the same ordinary cookie cutter, hell, even if you share different opinions than most people, you're an outcast?

Because as a child none/most of us haven't had as many life experiences...yet that can change some
for the better or...not.

It all depends on you/me/others to upgrade to maturity and no one knows life best than the person whom leads it
as far as people go.

I WAY get you!

I think outside the box mostly and many have tried to pin me down.
I was never trained to believe that just because there's parameters, one should follow
exactly the same 'Graph-chart-whatever'.

Be unique...Be yourself.....
Mebbe some have forgotten how.;)

"Hey! At least I'm potty trained!!!!!" :ROFLMAO:

Wind7

Staff
Why Izzit that if you say this entire post with a semi-nasal voice out loud,
you sound just like Andy Rooney??

:)