Forum Game Why Izzit............?

Wind7

Staff
Why izzit so many people delay in getting a smartphone of their own? These things are wonderful! Why you can get apps for almost anything... apps for ghost hunting, checking your health, playing games, also for getting out of sticky situations such as getting lost following GPS, or..dining, dating, getting dressed and on and on and on!

I just purchased an app for $100 That will make your smart phone do dishes for you!!!

See?
(Ploop!)

[Buzzle...bzzp..crackle...fwoop!]

:ROFLMAO::rolleyes:

TnWatchdog

I have always had a fascination with history and old photos. One thing that interests me is why izzit that people appear so cold in these photos? Back then, no one must have said cheese because they all look mostly pissed off. In the husband/wife photos, the wife looks like she will bite your head off, embracing a nonsexy bitchy look.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I have always had a fascination with history and old photos. One thing that interests me is why izzit that people appear so cold in these photos? Back then, no one must have said cheese because they all look mostly pissed off. In the husband/wife photos, the wife looks like she will bite your head off, embracing a nonsexy bitchy look.
I once heard that preservatives in the foods we eat today cause us to age slower, but I doubt it's true.. They're bad for you. Getting your picture taken back then was a big deal... Have you heard of postmortem photography? They'd prop and pose the corpses, as if they were still alive, and sometimes the family would join in for the photo... Morbid! But I guess if you went your whole life without getting your picture taken, a postmortem photo was your last chance! :p Good "why izzit" question, Dawg....

TnWatchdog

Why izzit when I get a Powerball ticket, I either forget to look at the numbers or loose the ticket?

Why izzit that I enjoy college football and the NFL but can't watch my local teams play as I get too stressed out?

Wind7

Staff
Why Izzit that....You can tune a piano
But, you CAN'T Tuna Fish?

(I must admit, I've enjoyed reading through this old thread......) :love: