Why we experience gravity

mullac998

I just had a weird dream where someone tried to explain gravity to me and like an idot I've nearly forgot it all... But if I remember correctly they stated gravity is created by an external force so I thought about what that means once I woke up and now I believe that if gravity is a wave then its a standing wave it doesn't do anything til an external force gives it a helping hand. I thought maybe if a large object with large amount of mass could bend gravational waves and create gravity wouldn't that mean we would be moving through space? So my idea now is because the earth experiences a magnetic field the earth rotation must be causing a pushing force which is the external force for gravitional wave which allows gravity to exist. Now I just had a thought are gravitional waves just magnetic fields The earth's rotation creates the required pull force for gravity to do what it dose but if it wasn't for the earth rotation we wouldn't experience gravity.
So if experience gravity due to the external force of the earth and gravity is just magnetic fields being pushed down like how two magnets repell each other then does that mean by cancelling out the magnetic fields in a isolated area then causing that area to experience a higher force such as an electromagnetic wave oscillating at a high frequency create anti gravity? Such waves could be scalar waves. But scientists Have used peizo transducers to lift a small object which means that the transducers was creating a higher forcer removing the magnetic field meaning to me gravity is just magnetic fields with an external force.

TimeFlipper

If this is of any help to you, Albrt Einstein explained that gravity is not just a force, its a curvature in the spacetime continuum...He demonstrated that by using a heavy ball in the centre of a rubber sheet and smaller lighter balls falling down towards the heavy ball, because the rubber sheet is warped from the weight of the heavy ball....The heavier ball was actually a description of the Earth..

Harte

I just had a weird dream where someone tried to explain gravity to me and like an idot I've nearly forgot it all... But if I remember correctly they stated gravity is created by an external force so I thought about what that means once I woke up and now I believe that if gravity is a wave then its a standing wave it doesn't do anything til an external force gives it a helping hand.
A standing wave is part of an interference pattern of waves, not a wave in itself. Gravity waves may be standing in certain areas though. Those would correspond to points where the gravitational force is the same in all directions.

I thought maybe if a large object with large amount of mass could bend gravational waves and create gravity wouldn't that mean we would be moving through space?
We are moving through space. And gravitational waves can't be bent. Spacetime can be though.
So my idea now is because the earth experiences a magnetic field the earth rotation must be causing a pushing force which is the external force for gravitional wave which allows gravity to exist. Now I just had a thought are gravitional waves just magnetic fields The earth's rotation creates the required pull force for gravity to do what it dose but if it wasn't for the earth rotation we wouldn't experience gravity.
No. While a successful Unified Field Theory (there are none so far) would connect gravity with the other three forces, it wouldn't magically become magnetic fields.
The electromagnetic force HAS been shown to be connected to the weak nuclear force, but that doesn't mean the weak nuclear force suddenly becomes the electromagnetic force either.

Harte

TimeFlipper

@mullac998 It was theorised in 1928 that maybe Einstein had successfully completed his Unified Field Theory from which expert electrical engineers could help to create what later became to be known as, The Philadelphia Experiment (PX for short)...Its always the expert electrical engineers that provide the necessary building blocks or "hardware" to complete the building processes..

It was further claimed Einstein purposely with held the full knowledge of his Unified Field Theory when he quoted, (Mankind is not ready for it yet)...Einstein,Tesla and John Von Neumann were allegedly involved in the PX, along with the relevant engineers i described...Its your choice and absolute right, to believe in what "you" want to believe in, and dismissing the so called "know it alls", some of them who teach 5 to 10 year olds (y):cool:..

Last edited:

mullac998

@mullac998 It was theorised in 1928 that maybe Einstein had successfully completed his Unified Field Theory from which expert electrical engineers could help to create what later became to be known as, The Philadelphia Experiment (PX for short)...Its always the expert electrical engineers that provide the necessary building blocks or "hardware" to complete the building processes..

It was further claimed Einstein purposely with held the full knowledge of his Unified Field Theory when he quoted, (Mankind is not ready for it yet)...Einstein,Tesla and John Von Neumann were allegedly involved in the PX, along with the relevant engineers i described...Its your choice and absolute right, to believe in what "you" want to believe in, and dismissing the so called "know it alls", some of them who teach 5 to 10 year olds (y):cool:..
I'm just try think outside the box and think differently

lamdo263

I just had a weird dream where someone tried to explain gravity to me and like an idot I've nearly forgot it all... But if I remember correctly they stated gravity is created by an external force so I thought about what that means once I woke up and now I believe that if gravity is a wave then its a standing wave it doesn't do anything til an external force gives it a helping hand. I thought maybe if a large object with large amount of mass could bend gravational waves and create gravity wouldn't that mean we would be moving through space? So my idea now is because the earth experiences a magnetic field the earth rotation must be causing a pushing force which is the external force for gravitional wave which allows gravity to exist. Now I just had a thought are gravitional waves just magnetic fields The earth's rotation creates the required pull force for gravity to do what it dose but if it wasn't for the earth rotation we wouldn't experience gravity.
So if experience gravity due to the external force of the earth and gravity is just magnetic fields being pushed down like how two magnets repell each other then does that mean by cancelling out the magnetic fields in a isolated area then causing that area to experience a higher force such as an electromagnetic wave oscillating at a high frequency create anti gravity? Such waves could be scalar waves. But scientists Have used peizo transducers to lift a small object which means that the transducers was creating a higher forcer removing the magnetic field meaning to me gravity is just magnetic fields with an external force.
EMF or electromagnetic force tends to be slightly different than attractive mass gravity, although at times, because of how the universe is put together, EMF is in there. Gravity, simply put is an attractive force, but also extends that pull over a distance.

In gravity spots, what distorts the pull of gravity is probably a large buried meteorite. However the shape of the meteorite and the secondary gravity pull from the Earth distorts these values. This can cause a mass unit problem, to where one person standing in one of these gravity spots can have their height altered, due to the modulation of that gravity pull force.

Last edited:

Harte

If you want to believe in the Philadelphia Experiment, you pretty much have to believe this about Einstein.
Problem is, Einstein agonized over his GUT, and lamented his failure.
So now you put Albert Einstein in the middle of a conspiracy up to his neck - actually acting out as if he hadn't solved it when he had.

I don't think I'll ever believe that about this great man. It's really quite insane to think this about any decent scientist. If he "didn't want the world to know" or whatever, all he had to do is stop his research work.

Harte