Why you need a time travel machine ???

Angelface239

You may not need a time machine.. Research quantum entanglement and precognition and the interesting possibilities it raises about sending and receiving information over time.
Our mind probably already does this without us being conscious of it.
Or look into quantum jumping which probably works by the process of the above anyway.
You may want to give long consideration to changing past events and altering the outcomes of past actions though.. If it's possible that is.
Okay if I actual change what I need to change that I s is currently negativity affecting my present timeline over something I did in the past before I need a real time traveler with me to help me out with that.

Angelface239

Angelface239

How does anyone know they aren't already their "past self" reliving the same mistakes? Is your only "proof" regret and lack of change this time around? Aha, perhaps things greater than you can fathom.
I still rather have a real time traveler help me out with something I did in my past that I did that is negatively affecting my present timeline and year as will only to change what I did so I am longer impacted and affected by what I did. Just those years of January 13th of 2017 and September 20th of when things started going wrong in my timeline from their and that point.