Will Pentagon use long-range missiles for Syria strike?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Syria Red Line
Sept 10, 2013
Obama Syria Missiles and Peace

137234_600.jpg

View all cartoons by Daryl Cagle

Samstwitch

Hi Professor, that news cast was from September 06, 2013, before the suggestion by the Russian Minister on Foreign Affairs suggested handing over chemical weapons, so hopefully the U.S. won't strike Syria...at least for awhile. However, the U.S. is run by such warmongers, I expect sometime in the future they will claim non-compliance, or if the Rebels use Chemical Weapons again, Assad will get blamed for it.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I also think your right, I also question if Assad really did it and I feel
one more Chemical attack will happen again soon.

We American's need to look past the Russian help here and look for
the real things at are being planned

Samstwitch

I also think your right, I also question if Assad really did it and I feel
one more Chemical attack will happen again soon.

We American's need to look past the Russian help here and look for
the real things at are being planned

From all the research I have done, I believe the Rebels were responsible for the Chemical Attacks in Syria, but the U.S. Government and Mainstream Media ignore the evidence presented by President Putin and the Rebels themselves. Granted, the 100-page report is for the March 2013 attacks, but there is more evidence to indicate the Rebels were also responsible for the August CW attacks. These Rebels are being funded by Obama and trained by the CIA. See related threads below:

Russia gave UN 100-page report blaming Syrian rebels for Chemical attack

U.S. Military: Al-Qaeda Rebels Produced Sarin Gas For Chemical Attacks In Syria

Breaking: Russia Says Syria Chemical Weapons Made By Rebels

Syrian Rebels Admit Responsibility for Chemical Weapons Attack, ignored by Mainstream Media

Exclusive: Obama authorizes secret U.S. support for Syrian rebels | Paranormalis

Last edited: