Window Pane Drawing that Appeared

denbo88

Window Pane Drawing that Appeared

I would like the people here to look at a drawing that appeared on my bathroom window years ago. This was one of a series of strange events from around that time and this diagram has been an enigma for about 10 years to me. I would be interested in your opinions. I don't know how else to get it to you other than to give you my email address. If you request a copy of it, I will send it to you. Send requests to [email protected]. First I'll give you a brief backround.

Your comments are welcome.

Frog186

Private

denbo88
Hi I'm Frog I just wanted to tell you that sounds like an interesting experience I have had several experiences with time and other related subjects I will tell you one for now I was living country and my mom told me to put away the food so I went into the pantry and was putting away the food and other stuff and the light was on and as I was putting stuff away the light went off I said out loud why are you guys fooling around because I thought one of my brothers turned it off but when I opened the door noone was there and my family was in the house doing other things and it wasn't a light glitch or anything like that it really was strange or weird so as far as your experience goes I think other presences can invade this reality or dimension and do whatever they feel is right (good) or evil (bad) and some presences can even make an appearance and disappearance I believe some are scared to know of human appearance that is why they hide and some are immune to know of human appearance and can do whatever they want to do in effect avoiding human contact altogether well let me know what you think or believe I must leave now thanks for listening and time and patience too!

keenobserver

Re: Window Pane Drawing that Appeared

HI denbo88

i seems like only you've had a lot of "experiences" and that only in this forum you are the person who is starting a thread too many. I think what you suffer from is a mild attention disorder may be it would be wonderful if you get orifessional help.

John

Denbo88,

You can place attachments on this forum or html link them into your post. Please do so and remove your email address from your post. You might get trolled and start receiving a bunch of junk email.

Keen,
Please do not make unfounded claims as to the mental ascertions you think of Denbo.

denbo88

John,

They come here to learn from others' experiences and then when we share our unusual experiences, they think us odd. How odd. But it's OK, I'm long past worrying about what people think. A wise man said, "Seek and you will find". I did and I have. I make no apologies for what others do not understand or accept. I do not seek their validation, only some of their time.

denbo88

Perhaps my age and backround have allowed me to have more experiences than most. I am 50 and was raised around family and friends who believed in the supernatural, miracles. It was a part of my world from a young age and have witnessed a lot of things. I am not a dilettante when it comes to this stuff; it is not just a source of amusement for me, it defines me and is a part of me. I take the study of it and people's experiences with it very seriously.

By the way, more people "have it" than you think, IMO. They just may not be here participating in this forum. Some may think its all "weird" but the word has an interesting backround. It is an old celtic word that means "wonder".

Keroscene

I was wondering if you could post your drawing or something I would like to see it.