Wish Caster

AAM

Optimist
I did a quick Google search and this is what I found that, I believe, describes well what you are asking for.

nobody is more powerful to cast a wish for you than yourself. This is because only you can understand how badly you want it, therefore you will put all your passion and determination into it. Find a wish spell that appeals to you and cast it. Then you'll see what i mean.
Also i love how Num7 took the time to research this to assit one more reason i love this site
3925.gif

Pegii

Hello People! Have you been looking for a way to turn your life around? Do you want to be more in control? During an limited time I am helping people solving their situations with my free magic spells cast! I will cast a magic spell, free of charge to help you..This powerful free spell has helped many before you. This spell give fast results too. Omoba okuni's Solution Temple reach us via email : [email protected]
why free? There's got to be a catch

start at edge

.. so, .. let me get this straight - your mother gave birth to you when she was (almost) 12 years old ??? .. that is odd !!!
Looking at the months of birth, I could safely say that your mother got pregnant probably on her 11th birthday. Didn't anybody report anything to anyone ?? .. Where the hell did this happen, man (boy) ?!?!?! .. Was it in some primitive tribe somewhere ?!?!?!
.. you badly need serious help, indeed ..

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

.. so, .. let me get this straight - your mother gave birth to you when she was (almost) 12 years old ??? .. that is odd !!!
Looking at the months of birth, I could safely say that your mother got pregnant probably on her 11th birthday. Didn't anybody report anything to anyone ?? .. Where the hell did this happen, man (boy) ?!?!?! .. Was it in some primitive tribe somewhere ?!?!?!
.. you badly need serious help, indeed.

There are Asian girls giving birth to children who are under the age of 12 years, if they are lucky enough to survive :cry::mad:..
Because of cultural and religious beliefs, those atrocities are still being performed regularly in the 21st century, that I doubt even primitive tribes would ever have allowed to happen!!.

Last edited:

start at edge

There are Asian girls giving birth to children who are under the age of 12 years, if they are lucky enough to survive :cry::mad:..
Because of cultural and religious beliefs, those atrocities are still being performed regularly in the 21st century, that I doubt even primitive tribes would ever have allowed to happen!!.
Finally, someone who links the term “religious beliefs” to “atrocities”. One more sign that all religions were invented by the devils.
Knowing this, I think people should be more concerned about such aspects, or about that monster from Dubai killing his own family (daughters), rather than wasting time on issues such as Iran, North Korea, China, Russia, etc.

TimeFlipper

Finally, someone who links the term “religious beliefs” to “atrocities”. One more sign that all religions were invented by the devils.
Knowing this, I think people should be more concerned about such aspects, or about that monster from Dubai killing his own family (daughters), rather than wasting time on issues such as Iran, North Korea, China, Russia, etc.
On Paranormalis we do have a rule concerning "hate speech"...I purposely left out naming the specific religion that allows those atrocities happening to children, therefore you will have to draw your own conclusion as to what fundamental religion it belongs to..

start at edge

On Paranormalis we do have a rule concerning "hate speech"...I purposely left out naming the specific religion that allows those atrocities happening to children, therefore you will have to draw your own conclusion as to what fundamental religion it belongs to..
Everybody knows that, even they know it. The issue here is – what can be done?, what can we do to have things back o a normal track ?? .. it is extremely difficult, I know, since the basis of many unpleasant things that happen in the world is money and power. So, the question arises – did we give power to the right people? .. will we repeat the same mistake over and over again ?? ..

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Everybody knows that, even they know it. The issue here is – what can be done?, what can we do to have things back o a normal track ?? .. it is extremely difficult, I know, since the basis of many unpleasant things that happen in the world is money and power. So, the question arises – did we give power to the right people? .. will we repeat the same mistake over and over again ?? ..

I was talking about religion, not world power...However an issue regarding the EU for example, my wish caster was that the UK will leave that political experiment, and hopefully we will leave at precisely 2300 GMT January 31st this year...….The next step will be removing all power from George Soros and his pernicious One World Order, and thankfully that is already happening as most countries around the world are adopting a Right Wing Conservative mind set.....I don't wish to discuss politics anymore because everybody has their own thoughts about it, and rightfully so, and iam much more interested in Time-Travel and electronics which is why i became a member of Paranormalis ;):D..

Last edited: