WIZARD TECHNIQUES

lamdo263

Abstract, I knew him from the Middle Ages: He formed a living aether in front of the door. It was alive could see through it and traveled across the floor in semi-worm fashion. About the size of an American football.

2. They mentioned Planet X so I went to the front lawn with the staff I made. I tilted it back towards the south west, with about a 45% inclination. I fashioned two or more sounding bolts in the interspace relationship between me and my staff and let these go. Seems like I got a bit of an EM recoil force, but knew for a fact I got these off.

How a sounding bolt works, is that it's instructed to find and strike its target. But there's a percentage of that bolt, as with a registered letter, that will return to the sender.

So I was driving south a week later and it seemed like a force truck the vehicle I was in from top to bottom. It shook it, I could physically feel it in the wheel and to an extent it shook me. Nothing wrong with the vehicle, it's the return that I wanted.

Thank you, Lamdo

It's not all power & style. Sometimes there's a little bit of thought and logic involved. Pretty much just like it's shown here in this snippet from LOR.

Last edited:

lamdo263

Keep going have you more?

Can you describe the staff and what it is made of?
Cherry wood' and it's not straight either. About four foot nine tall. Copper wire helix wound. On top of that is cloth from a sweatshirt dipped in varnish, then bound with twine. Top of staff is crystals and stones. Looks like a gazelle's back leg, only drawn out.

How it works is taking your body's power and localizing this, but it's you that must direct this energy. It isn't a toy so you don't want people just messing around with it. I built two of them, one smaller when I had a son.

I'm a magical, when I was about fifteen sixteen just took my clothes off and made a pot of tea. Did not realize till years later what I had done was a witches' tsane. Must have been genetically inscribed in me. witches tea or tsaine - Search

All wizard's staffs work differently and are made out of differing materials. Some not even copper in them, but soaked in certain minerals or mixtures.

A full wizard's different from a witch. There's still some of them around, possibly in some in-field or out in the open encounters, or out of landed UFOs.

YOU MUST WATCH THE USE OF YOUR POWER, if in the fraternity, sorority, league. Read once in India two magical people got into a fight and turned each other to stone. Was out of a check-out tabloid, but don't doubt this occurring.

Thanks Mayhem, couldn't have done this without you. For those of you that are still magical in this day & age.