Media Woman walks through ghost

Minita

I wonder why some ghosts cannot be seen by the naked eye but can be seen on camera, why?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I wonder why some ghosts cannot be seen by the naked eye but can be seen on camera, why?

Many digital cameras can record infared light which is outside of the visible spectrum. So the ghost may be only visible in the infrared spectrum. You could possibly see these types of ghosts with a night vision scope or goggles. Also you can see the infrared light emitted by any remote control just by pointing it toward a digital camera. Just watch the view screen on the camera and press any button on the remote control. You will see the infrared light from the remote control flash on the camera view screen. I use this trick to check if my remote control is working.

Minita

Well as i started to talk about this now i have further questions, what is the ghost made up of, is it only of infrared light or something else. There has to be something , nothing in this universe is there without any explanation, it should be made up of some particles.

Minita

Well as i started to talk about this now i have further questions, what is the ghost made up of, is it only of infrared light or something else. There has to be something , nothing in this universe is there without any explanation, it should be made up of some particles.
I personally believe that ghosts are not that conscious as humans are, they don't have brains so how they think??????????? Sounds funny?
What control ghosts, i mean how they take decisions?As we know many ghosts are seen just doing nothing, lying there like zombies, i mean to say in short that, after we die we are not the same as conscious as when we are alive.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

Now that I do not know. It is a real phenomena. My daughter showed me a picture of a ghost she took one time. She claims it wasn't there when she took the picture. But you could clearly make out the faint outline of the ghost in the image.