Just because you came around and accepted his actions doesn’t mean other people do. Those actions still happened and you admit that, thanks.

His posts are very easy to see. There is no reason for me to waste time tagging all the posts when you can just look, it’s not hard.

What I can say honestly think of is to stay humble. If two people don’t see eye to eye accepting differences is A-ok and beneficial to everyone. Sometimes laughing shit off is better then being a keyboard warrior

What I can say honestly think of is to stay humble. If two people don’t see eye to eye accepting differences is A-ok and beneficial to everyone. Sometimes laughing shit off is better then being a keyboard warrior

Only reason I am is because I was literally asked to, over a facepalm. He didn’t like it and got his knickers in a twist. Just proving my point really lol.

Back on topic though, wormhole construction... Made of sugar and spice, and everything nice.

TimeFlipper

Just because you came around and accepted his actions doesn’t mean other people do. Those actions still happened and you admit that, thanks.

His posts are very easy to see. There is no reason for me to waste time tagging all the posts when you can just look, it’s not hard.

If my posts are that very easy to see, then why haven't you brought a few of them up and shown everybody how toxic they are supposed to be...I keep asking you to prove things and you keep on dodging them, because you are a Liar and Trouble maker, Put up, or Shut up....Show everybody the proof that can you cannot find..

Where in Gods name does any "Toxic Message" come up on that list?...Come on, point them out to all of us will you, after all, you said they were easy to find, so prove it!! :ROFLMAO:

Stop acting like a child, and let’s talk about some wormhole construction.

Theres only one person here that's a liar, a trouble maker and a child, but its not me (n):LOL:..
Put that on your list LOL

The topic was never about me, never about my reaction to your post, you full of assumptions... You are throwing a childish tantrum and the only one who doesn’t see that is you and your communist loving, democrat-shooting band of buddies.

Get back to wormholes, or keep looking like a “snowflake”.

TimeFlipper

The topic was never about me, never about my reaction to your post, you full of assumptions... You are throwing a childish tantrum and the only one who doesn’t see that is you and your communist loving, democrat-shooting band of buddies.

Get back to wormholes, or keep looking like a “snowflake”.

You simply cannot stop lying and being a trouble maker can you...The whole start of our interactions began from you lying about me making toxic remarks to other members that you still HAVENT proved happened, right upto this very moment...You even brought up some of my previous postings that were supposed to show my "toxic messages", but you even failed at that!! :ROFLMAO:...

Now you can get back to the topic of Wormholes, hopefully you have some useful comments to make...I look forward to seeing them (y):D..