Wormhole emits UFOs

StarLord

Re: Wormhole emits UFOs

True, but WE don't travel vast distances to fuck up a farmer's wheat field or surgically remove some poor, unsuspecting cow's asshole.

At least we have that going for us.

Ray Kroc, not being foolish enough to swallow the bullshit regarding ring magnet time machine schematic plans on the back of two Burrito wrappers, let the idiot farmer pay money for the plans and made a deal with them Aliens instead. Even Aliens know the meaning of TINSTAFL. No body "gave" anything to that liar.

Not content with just poisoning folks hereabouts, Kroc's dream began, to spread the Golden Arches and obesity into the stars and to the ET's that had more refined and rarefied tastes. Not being born yesterday, nor a few thousand years what with FTL time dilation, ET declared that samples would be needed.

Anyone who has ever spent some quality time watching the 100 & 8 Jelly Belly flavor dispensers or the Brach's Candy Bins, knows the true meaning of shrinkage. How do you know you are going to like it if you don't taste it?

Proof in the Moo is in the sampling. The occurrences of all those surgically removed parts is testament and evidence extraordinaire, that there's a market out there the likes to give P. T. Barnum's remains a woody.

Whitelight

They have a ton of videos of stuff like this, I watched a few of them. It's kinda insane. I almost want to go camping there!

ZeoEmeraude

Yea....all cows dream of being probed and having their guts taken from them...or being chosen as the next California happy cheese cow. Why just the other day I saw an episode of Dirty Jobs where the host was extracting grass from a cow with a huge hole in its side....I don't think that cow minded having a mans hand in its innards.