Wormhole

luke11685

A wormhole is a hypothetical structure connecting disparate points in spacetime, and is based on a special solution of the Einstein field equations.

A wormhole can be visualized as a tunnel with two ends at separate points in spacetime (i.e., different locations, different points in time, or both).

Wormholes are consistent with the general theory of relativity, but whether wormholes actually exist remains to be seen. Many scientists postulate that wormholes are merely projections of a fourth spatial dimension, analogous to how a two-dimensional (2D) being could experience only part of a three-dimensional (3D) object. A well-known analogy of such constructs is provided by the Klein bottle, displaying a hole when rendered in three dimensions but not in four or higher dimensions.

Theoretically, a wormhole might connect extremely long distances such as a billion light-years, or short distances such as a few meters, or different points in time, or even different universes.

In 1995, Matt Visser suggested there may be many wormholes in the universe if cosmic strings with negative mass were generated in the early universe.Some physicists, such as Kip Thorne, have suggested how to make wormholes artificially.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I do believe worms are the only thing capable of making wormholes. But those wormholes are real! Not hypothetical!

On the other hand, you might try looking up Bob Lazar's description of how an alien spacecraft traverses large distances instantaneously. My money is on that method.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I do believe worms are the only thing capable of making wormholes. But those wormholes are real! Not hypothetical!

On the other hand, you might try looking up Bob Lazar's description of how an alien spacecraft traverses large distances instantaneously. My money is on that method.

Einstein, I fully agree with you.

Luke11685, I think you're onto something, keep digging the truth is out there.

Professor Opmmur