Wormholes

If tomorrow there was an announcement that said something like “wormholes exist and we can make them with a machine” what would the possibilities be? What scientific experiments could it lead to?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
No possibility at all. It's all theory and math. No physical observations to indicate they are real.

TimeFlipper

If tomorrow there was an announcement that said something like “wormholes exist and we can make them with a machine” what would the possibilities be? What scientific experiments could it lead to?

I would say please look at my postings regarding the "Delta Time Generator"....Basically its a transistor fed with audio frequencies that represents a possible Wormhole frequency (everything in the universe has a frequency)..The transistor is placed into a quantum tunnelling mode that the wormhole frequency is sent into....

Don't concern yourself too much about my friend @Einstein he has a fine mind and an enviable electrical engineering ability that can produce Tesla coils and other marvels...But, he has developed an understandable dislike of modern day math and theory, however he still retains an open mind for anything regarding Preston Nichols inventions, the Delta Time Generator, for example ;):LOL:..

NIXIE

I have heard of dimensions that another version of myself from another dimension aka timeline created where he traveled all through history and brought back technology to earlier times until he found the appropriate time to give modern tech to earlier civilization, any earlier and too much war occurred...He gave the people real portals to other times and my friend that had enabled that all to happen by bringing that version of me from one of her own time travel dimensions let that me in on the secret and told me myself that most people stayed in their own times but some people did travel through them and eventually when traffic got bad they made them huge and had sides of the portal that passed the fuel back and forth through the portal to copy/multiply it self in time so there was an unlimited supply to keep the portal up. Some people were even confused against the reality of it and sought to rebel against it all which does make sense in a way, if you were not the one to provide all that to the world, but I remember hearing that version of me did not understand why people would do such a thing to such a gift... Time travel can corrupt and make people evil and is unnatural.. I guess that is what they decided, but I hope they take it easy because that was just one other guy in the world that was not even who I am... He must just be learning too. And I heard he wanted the best for that world/dimension by trying to make it a cooler, better place to live I guess. Life could be better or worse with any such changes in life. I think the blessings might be just as many in number as the downfalls/curses caused by any such changes brought to a timeline/history. Sorry for this strange comment.. It is just my input on the subject, but you should think about the possibilities for yourself... It really is an infinite idea; the answer to your question.
What we should all really do instead is just forget this nonsense and worship GOD :) and spread the Word :)

Last edited: