WW3 and Time travel

paradox404

This thread contains something I have been thinking about for a while, piecing together seemingly unrelated pieces of information.

WW3:
I'm assuming everybody knows what 9/11 was for, it was to create a false flag event in order to start WW3 basically by hiring Al quida (or however its spelt) to bomb the twin towers. This event obviously didn't have the intended effect, as Bush hoped it would "unite" America into a blind war to rule the world.

From what I hear supposedly Isis/Isil is planning to destroy an American city. I do not believe they will, but if they do, then there will be an extra nuke detonated to start the war. One thing I found odd about ISIS is that is suddenly appeared in the media, no ramp up, just bang it was there. Also, from what I've heard Obama has indirectly said that he is arming them. Basically I believe the following will occur:

1.) The US-Government funded terror groups nuke threat will be "eliminated" and the terror threat is gone.
2.) Russia protests that America is invading sovereign nations to meet its own ends but does not engage in a conflict in order to postpone the war, as Putin knows it is inevitable but also knows it can be put off. This time is spent preparing Russian troops for war.
3.) America propagates lies in order to brainwash the population to hate any resistance groups and Russia.
4.) America Nukes new York and claiming Russia has attacked without declaring war, procecceds to impose Martial law and declares war on Russia, effectively starting WW3. Items such as MH370 will probably make a comeback on the news, claiming after a year it is found on Russian territory or something similar.
4.5.) The other side of the war appears, being the islamists, time their attempt at securing a calafate during this phase and attack countries around the world from within. Effectively this phase could be known as rapture.
5.) Upon seeing their opportunity, China declares war on oceanic countries such as Australia primarily for resources and to offload their population.
6.) America Attempts to disarm Russia by using its missile "defence" systems and launches nuclear warheads at Russia, with the effect of wiping perhaps a few non-essencial systems out.
7.) Russia knows that, perhaps based of what Titor says and through carefully observation, they only need to destroy the US government to win the war, as such they target only military bases and cripple the US Government systems.
7.5.) Resistance groups fight back and gain freedom from the remaining splinter forces.
8.) In the Australian war, the Chinese nuke several locations with no mercy, particularly city and mountain areas in an attempt to brute force a takeover, however the Australian ships manage to fight of the Chinese with stealth tactics.

The war itself is not the end of the tyranny however. I believe there is a much darker twist later.

Aftermath:

After the war, groups are created to make time machines in a hope to restart the world. The groups that orchestrated the wars are thriving in the shadows however, becoming prominent in the new UN, these new governments are not interested in peace but rather control and power. After the war, countries are so terrified by the power of the war they decide it is "for the best" to "prevent another war" and join the UN. With all this power, the in creates secret charters to put their plans I to action. One of these includes temporal recon, but I'll come back to that. The main charter would involve the enslavement of humanity by carefully allowing for a false sense of freedom and then slowly pulling the freedoms away over a long period of time so that no one would notice. The other one would involve the merging of all the subspecies of human together to create their 'brown man", which is essentially a mindless, faithless entity that can easily be minipulated and controlled, in fact, 1984 would look like the people were royalty compared to the world of the brown man.

I believe it is possible that the time machine wasn't created by GE or whatever it was called, but perhaps by a hobbyist group that exists out of America. The one that is invented though is much larger than the C204, and is probably not very mobile and therefore is permanently attached to a large car or small van. Perhaps just before this machine is activated the inventor is assassinated and the technology is reverse engendered by TR and GE to created the "first" version in 2034

Perhaps in the 2040's the UN starts to tighten its grip, but does it in an unique way. The time machine gets to a state where it can be massed produced and is sold to whoever wants one. However the TT fun is short lived as the UN uses a false flag to revoke the time machines and contain a monopoly of them. With the monopoly they use their power to sculpt a future that the oppress everybody, aligning them to pharaohs, stating they created "order" from "caos"

After this, the loop repeats. Titor goes to the past, taps us on the back and awakens the time machines inventor, the war happens, the need appears, the inventor is assassinated, the machine is stolen and miniturised, he is sent back. In fact it is even possible the invention of the time machine is responsible for an even bigger loop.

I don't know if the events I predict will come true, as much as I hate to say this but I hope they don't but I know that the ww3 stuff probably will. I might update this prediction later but based on current information, this is all I can piece together.

I'll add some videos and information later, I'm too tired to do it now.

Judastitor

What would you have done on September 12, 2001 if you were in charge of safeguarding Russia and you had been informed of the following:

32_JONES_leak-resized.jpg 00000011.jpg 1518796.jpg page34b.jpg demo_cuts_thermite.jpg 911donotinvestigatese9.gif

IroncladMarshmallow

WW3 could be prevented simply by getting rid of the bankers and removing a certain religious group from power. There was never a world war before they took over, and there wouldn't have to be another one.

However, there are too many people alive today who love and thrive upon war, and there will never be world peace until everyone literally refuses to fight. This refusal must be made by one's free will, and it's unlikely that a global consensus will be reached until humanity is brought to the brink of extinction.

Judastitor

I see an army of slaves. Don't you recall a similar scenario from the past when the deserters would try to carve the symbol of SPQR from their tatooed arms?