You Tube Video Creation

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Not many people do like the sound of their own voices when it is played back to them, because the natural Reverb and Echoes we hear back from ourselves when we are in a room are missing, as they do not get picked up from the microphone in the voice recorder..

Yes, at first it is weird and you really don't think you sound that way, but once you start recording more and more, it sort of normalizes and you get so used to it that you think it DOES sound like you! LOL.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Another thing to consider is that you probably won't make a perfect recording (I never do) and you will have to go through and edit your audio. Ok, there are probably some people out there that can record perfectly the first time, but not me. The longer the audio, the longer it will take you to edit. I mess up a lot so I just pause and say the phrase over again. It's quicker than starting the whole recording over. I also decrease spaces and awkward pauses.

Good software is important.

If you are making a video, a high definition video will be important.

Audio - based on preference - I use Adobe Audition, but Cool Edit Pro 2 is good if you can find a copy of it. It's an oldie but goodie. A GOOD condenser mic is also recommended.

Then, there are many video programs out there, again based on price and preference. There are some free ones online as well as some apps that make videos, but I find the apps to be limited.

I don't do a whole lot with my videos most of the time because I'm so strapped for time.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I'm not very motivated to make a new episode today, guys. :( Sorry.... Just seems so pointless. Stupid, low quality videos go viral, but I struggle to get views. I will never understand YouTube. I just don't feel like spending 4 hours of my time today if it takes a week to get 25 views. People create art for others to see, not to hide in the closet.

Pegii

Beauty is a manmade contruct. It's also very subjective. Like a lot of people think Jo Frost is ugly as fuck but I think she is smoking hot.

TnWatchdog

Your voice is gorgoeus

hahaha Doesn't match the rest of me, but keep dreaming. LOL
I think an individual will be more critical of themselves then others will be of them. I've cracked a few mirrors in my time, which I'm sure hasn't happened to you. lol
Remember you are a 'hot mama'...but there is nothing wrong with keeping yourself private! Your videos are always interesting so keep it up.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Your voice is gorgoeus

hahaha Doesn't match the rest of me, but keep dreaming. LOL
I think an individual will be more critical of themselves then others will be of them. I've cracked a few mirrors in my time, which I'm sure hasn't happened to you. lol
Remember you are a 'hot mama'...but there is nothing wrong with keeping yourself private! Your videos are always interesting so keep it up.

Society has rules for beauty. You have to be tall, slender, long hair, big boobs. Well, I've got that last part...lol... But it's ok. It's just how humans are, so I don't bother showing myself. Besides, I like being able to record with no makeup on. Less work!!! LOL...

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Hi PaulaJedi I viewed your channel and this video which I loved and it could not be more true. People seem to focus too much on image these days and forget what can be accessed from the inside. Loved the commentaries as well lol

Thank you. Posted more politics recently.....