"Your connection is not secure" Error Message

Time shifter B28

Num 7,

I am having recent difficulty navigating the Paranormalis website.

This is what I get when trying to click on most posts:

Your connection is not secure

The owner of paranormalis.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.

I have similar warnings from other browsers and computers where they state that the website has not been properly configured or is not secure. Sometimes I am completely blocked from viewing posts, such as today, while other times I manage to access a post through another way.

Time Shifter B28

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Does that happen on other websites?

Such a problem is usually related to computers, web browser or security settings. According to the error message you provided, here are a couple of things you can check to see if everything is in order on your end.

- Are your computer's date, time and timezone properly set?
- Did you change Antivirus recently, or install a new security software on your computer?

Thanks.

Time shifter B28

Does that happen on other websites?

Such a problem is usually related to computers, web browser or security settings. According to the error message you provided, here are a couple of things you can check to see if everything is in order on your end.

- Are your computer's date, time and timezone properly set?
- Did you change Antivirus recently, or install a new security software on your computer?

Thanks.

Hi Num 7,

Thank you for responding.

The Paranormalis.com Website is the ONLY website that I am having problems/issues with (with the exception of clicking on links in spam emails, which also result in warnings.) I am having issues even if I visit the website from a variety of different computers with various browsers and security systems on them. The only commonality is with this website. It is usually much worse if I sign in, but I have had problems both signed in and as a guest not signed in.

Since I have used various computers and this website is the only one I have issues with, then I assume the website must be configured differently or something. Perhaps you have been time traveling and not been able to update the website to current time standards? I would assume the website should work no matter which day or time one checks in, and should work across various timezones across the world?

Thank you for your effort,

Time Shifter B28