Debate (YouTube Title) It's Reality! First Ever Parallel Universe Has Finally Been Discovered!

Wind7

Staff
I will go on record right now and say that after seeing the viddy above,
the title bears no 'real' semblance to the content.

No actual parallel universe discovery gets mentioned here.

;)

But, it is still somewhat fascinating.

Do the sciences (or Quantum Physics) behind hold water?

Harte

Too long for me to bother watching, and only 12 minutes. LOL
There's as of yet NO evidence for "parallel" universes (as most consider the meaning of that term,) and no theory demanding they must exist.
There is a strong possibility that there are other "universes" we will never be able to reach though. Wouldn't call them parallel, but some do - probably because "bubble universes" hasn't caught on.
Parallel Universes: Theories & Evidence

Harte

Wind7

Staff
@Harte Thank you for the link!

Many Worlds in One: The Search for Other Universes A. Vilenkin

'That mysterious process of inflation and the Big Bang have convinced some researchers that multiple universes are possible, or even very likely. According to theoretical physicist Alexander Vilenkin of Tufts University in Massachusetts, inflation didn't end everywhere at the same time. While it ended for everything that we can detect from Earth 13.8 billion years ago, cosmic inflation in fact continues in other places. This is called the theory of eternal inflation. And as inflation ends in a particular place, a new bubble universe forms, Vilenkin wrote for Scientific American in 2011.'

-(Excerpted From the link)- Parallel Universes: Theories & Evidence

This isn't the first time I have heard Alexander Vilenkin's name and It's probably about time
I took the time to read his book.

Interesting fellow.

steven chiverton

what would be defined as evidence of a parralell universe and what are the expectations of it to be excepted as the differences in what people expect to be defined as evidence is so different as everyone thinks differently so what they would define as evidence would all vary and be different

TimeFlipper

Too long for me to bother watching, and only 12 minutes. LOL
There's as of yet NO evidence for "parallel" universes (as most consider the meaning of that term,) and no theory demanding they must exist.
There is a strong possibility that there are other "universes" we will never be able to reach though. Wouldn't call them parallel, but some do - probably because "bubble universes" hasn't caught on.
Parallel Universes: Theories & Evidence

Harte
Come off it Hartey, you know damn well that parallel universes exist within Resonant Morphic Fields and that the Moon IS actually made from English cheddar cheese, not USA made cheddar cheese as you stated..Youre in denial :oops::LOL: