Zenith Membership 2024 Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hey everyone, how have you been?

This is the first of a series of updates, that will lead to a pretty extensive forum overhaul for the new year. Stay tuned!

First, Premium Membership becomes Zenith Membership. Contribute and support our community, and help it reach its full potential!

Our Premium Membership upgrades have been available for 8 years now. A lot of you have answered the call and helped us keep the forum online and up-to-date. I’m infinitely thankful for that. We all are. THANK YOU! 100% of that money goes into paying for web hosting, domains, forum software (XenForo), a plethora of add-ons/plugins, and more.

Over the past 8 years, hosting costs have more than doubled. XenForo will be increasing its licensing costs in 2024. Add-ons are getting more and more expensive….

I decided to increase the cost of Premium Membership to $30 per year. To make sure it's worth it, I'm also going to add a couple of new exclusive perks, to justify the increased cost. Some right away, with more to come in 2024. This new pricing will be live on January 1st, 2024.

If you’ve been thinking of getting an upgrade, I encourage you to get it before the end of the year for $20.

Also, the 1-month upgrade will be $3, starting in 2024.

Click here to see the updated perks of upgrading your account:
Zenith Membership (Support the Forum)

The short version of the new perks: Zenith Members now have up to 1 week to edit their posts and see no ads on the forum. Also, they'll have access to sneak peeks of what's being done behind the scenes, and what's coming up next.

More perks will be added in early 2024. Suggestions are welcome, by the way.

I don't want us to have 2 threads about Zenith Membership. So if you have comments or questions, I invite you to discuss this announcement here:

Alright, that’s all for today. Increasing the cost of Premium Membership isn’t something I take lightly. I would have preferred to keep it as is… But it’s not enough anymore… And don’t want more ads than what we currently have.

As I said above, this is the first of a series of updates. Don’t worry, the next updates won’t be about money. They’ll be about new cool and exciting stuff, I promise! Stay tuned!

Take care!

-Num7

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.