9/11 conspiracy

Do you believe there's a conspiracy behind the 9/11 attacks?

• Yes, I'm positive.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • It's possible, but I'm still skeptical.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Condar

Re: 9/11 Conspiracy

Of course, they wanted it to happen so Bush Jr could go invade Iraq and make daddy proud. Thats the only freakin reason we went to war, I don't care about "stabilizing the region" and "bringing democracy to the middle east" its all bull Bush jr just wanted to say, I love you Pa, heres a Christmas gift. Grr... I soo hate George Bush. Both of them.

Chip Lewis

Condar said:
Of course, they wanted it to happen so Bush Jr could go invade Iraq and make daddy proud. Thats the only freakin reason we went to war, I don't care about "stabilizing the region" and "bringing democracy to the middle east" its all bull Bush jr just wanted to say, I love you Pa, heres a Christmas gift. Grr... I soo hate George Bush. Both of them.
Once again I agree. However there are many other factors that play a part in the creation of the "War on Terror". What is painfully obvious is the fact that the current Admin preys upon the ignorance of the population. This is similar to stealing food from a starving child. They have no remorse. They have no conscience. They are without souls.

gonzogirl

Chip said:
Do you have proof that these primitive cave dwelling Saudi Arabian savages can engineer such a feat?

Remember, the Pentagon and airspace over DC is highly protected. Any assumptions that the Saudi's accomplished this would indicate that they have some "say" within the upper echelons of the US military.

Well what I meant was that I think that the Saudi rulers are major financial backers of alot of the terror groups out there. And how crappy it is to get most of our oil from them.. Like it or not, Americans spend alot of $ on oil in many different ways..Its like we know what the deal is but we need oil so......the influence that the House of Saud has is "we have what you all need and we can do what we please with the profits from that " That kind of attitude comes very sternly from them..
And what they do with the profits from the oil is finance terror groups and cells. And one of these cells got very lucky and did the 911 deal. I think the government is guilty of knowing it could happen but not doing a darn thing about it..at all...And after all the homeland security $ got doled out, and some wasted, I bet another catastrophic event COULD happen, I just dont know how far we could all let it go....

Condar

I have a feeling that the government would let it go as far as they wanted. Its us, the people, who will suffer because of their acts. Appox. 200 years ago the US broke from Great Britain because of no representation, and unjust actions to name only a few. And they knew that they had to do what was right in order to have some place they could call home.

We, the people, have a right to stand up to our government and tell them we do not like the way it's going. It's in the constitution that right. We are not heard, we are not seen, the only thing they want from us is money and then to shut up. Thats not a government I support. We need to stand up for ourselves. We need to stop these freakin' politicians and their greed and envy for power. This government is no longer for the people, by the people. It's for the interest groups backed by bribes.

I know that one person can't do anything without a backing. And most would see my ideas as folly. But even the founding fathers said after 200 years the government should be washed, because by then it would be too corrupt. And it's true. We should start over. Everyone of those guys get kicked out of office and new, fresh people take over. Thats what we need.

Hell, we need to reboot.

Chip Lewis

Condar said:
I have a feeling that the government would let it go as far as they wanted. Its us, the people, who will suffer because of their acts. Appox. 200 years ago the US broke from Great Britain because of no representation, and unjust actions to name only a few. And they knew that they had to do what was right in order to have some place they could call home.

We, the people, have a right to stand up to our government and tell them we do not like the way it's going. It's in the constitution that right. We are not heard, we are not seen, the only thing they want from us is money and then to shut up. Thats not a government I support. We need to stand up for ourselves. We need to stop these freakin' politicians and their greed and envy for power. This government is no longer for the people, by the people. It's for the interest groups backed by bribes.

I know that one person can't do anything without a backing. And most would see my ideas as folly. But even the founding fathers said after 200 years the government should be washed, because by then it would be too corrupt. And it's true. We should start over. Everyone of those guys get kicked out of office and new, fresh people take over. Thats what we need.

Hell, we need to reboot.
All in favor say aye: "Aye"!

Num7

Administrator
Staff

When I look at the video showing the airplane hitting the Pentagone, I still can't see the airplane...

They found airplane debris around WTC, but I don't remember anything about debris around the Pentagon....!?! That's just not right, it's impossible, where are the broken wings ?

Num7

Chip Lewis

Numenorean7 said:
When I look at the video showing the airplane hitting the Pentagone, I still can't see the airplane...

They found airplane debris around WTC, but I don't remember anything about debris around the Pentagon....!?! That's just not right, it's impossible, where are the broken wings ?

Num7
Hmm, how about that...

What about the missing holes in the building from massive 12 foot engines that should have blasted through that concrete at 500 miles per hour?

What about the hole near the center of the pentagon that was supposedly made by the nose of the aircraft (the nose is hollow and not nearly dense enough to push through several concrete walls)?

What about the 80+ videos of the pentagon crash that were confiscated by the FBI and have been held from public view?

What about the object that is carried out of the wreckage that was covered with tarp?

What about the fact that the aircraft made phenominally impossible turns for 757 by an inexperienced pilot before the crash into the building?

What about the coincidence of the plane hitting the recently re-enforced wall of the pentagon instead of the side that the it was initially headed for? Which also just so happened to be the side of the building Rumsfeld's office was on?

ETC...

Good question Num...

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Yep, I must admit that I don't know a lot of things about this part, but I know it's weird.

The first time I heard about it, I was at school, and I remember what the teacher was saying about the Pentagone aircraft. He told us about the 2 WTC planes, and after, he said he heard the guy on the news saying that the plane that hit the Pentagone was full of dynamyte !?! :confused:

Even then, I thought it was strange... what the hell a boeing full of dynamyte is doing in the air . They never talked about that again.

I mean, no doubt about the fact that there was NO dynamite in the plane. It's just about the bullsh*t their are telling us on TV.

It's just amazing how much stuff they hide. I never heard about the hole in the center of the pentagone... that's just not believable...

Num7

Condar

The whole story is cover-up after cover-up. I mean I wouldn't want to be the guy that keeps tract of that shit his job must be hard making sure the governments cover stories don't mess each other up. He must get paid a lot of money.. or them. The whole 9/11 thing was bullshit... just bullshit everything about it screams cover-up. But we'll never know maybe our kids or grandkids will.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Don't worry, they'll never admit it. I guess there's only a minimum of people knowing the real story, and they'll make sure no one else knows, even a few decades after.

Num7