9/11 conspiracy

Do you believe there's a conspiracy behind the 9/11 attacks?

• Yes, I'm positive.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • It's possible, but I'm still skeptical.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Harte

Re: 9/11 Conspiracy

Chip said:
Excuse me? I think I read this right...can you say it again...please?

The basic idea is that, through the government's own ineptness, it was allowed, Chip.

Despite the signs, they didn't move to prevent it.

I maintain this is because no government is capable of doing anything right - not on purpose anyway.

That's a far cry from government contractors sneaking tons of explosives in some night(s) and getting them all precisely placed and then later imploding the buildings, from the floors where the planes first touched them on downward.

Harte

Chip Lewis

Harte said:
The basic idea is that, through the government's own ineptness, it was allowed, Chip.

Despite the signs, they didn't move to prevent it.

I maintain this is because no government is capable of doing anything right - not on purpose anyway.

That's a far cry from government contractors sneaking tons of explosives in some night and getting them all precisely placed and then later imploding the buildings, from the floors where the planes first touched them on downward.

Hasrte
Uh-oh! There is a flaw in your assumption that it occurred over night. Better look it up! You do realize that there had been "power-outage drills" in the WTC for several weeks before 9/11, right? In these "drills" all of the security cameras were turned off. There was a floor in particular that was considered "off-limits". There were witnesses to strange activities on those floors that synchronized with the power outages.

BTW - The bomb sniffing dogs that were ran through the buiding on a scheduled basis stopped about the time that the "drills" began.

I just can't believe that you still subscribe to the "19 cave dwellers conspiracy theory"...

gonzogirl

Chip said:
Uh-oh! There is a flaw in your assumption that it occurred over night. Better look it up! You do realize that there had been "power-outage drills" in the WTC for several weeks before 9/11, right? In these "drills" all of the security cameras were turned off. There was a floor in particular that was considered "off-limits". There were witnesses to strange activities on those floors that synchronized with the power outages.

BTW - The bomb sniffing dogs that were ran through the buiding on a scheduled basis stopped about the time that the "drills" began.

I just can't believe that you still subscribe to the "19 cave dwellers conspiracy theory"...

I know that was meant for Harte but I have to say that these hijackers were not "19 cave dwellers." these were college educated Saudis who were brainwashed in Germany at University. In my opinion these men were mentally weak from being isolated for most of their lives..they bought into all the crap that was slung their way via older muslim fanatical men who were out trolling for hijackers. I am sure that the hijackers were not the first ones who were "recriuted" but they are the ones who were stuck with it till the end.
The head of security for Morgan Stanley was a man named Rick Rescorla an ex Army man and he was an expert in Islamic Terrorist methods. He submitted a report before the first attack in 1993 and was dissmissed by the New York Port Authority. ( In his report he said that the parking garage was a weak point). I think that with his knowledge of terror methods he knew it would happen again..he submitted another report and was again dissmissed. I think in the weeks before the Attack the drills that were conducted were his attempt to do all that he could to satisfy his own nervousness. He saved 2,700 lives that day by going against the Port Authority that told him not to evacuate the building. He grabbed his megaphone told everyone to follow the drills that they had done many times before. He saved all those lives losing his own doing his job till the end.
So what I am saying is that alot of people knew it would happen again (myself included)after the '93 bombing.
What the government is guilty of is knowing it would happen and not doing anything to stop it. For whatever reason.
These hijackers only had to go through one layer of security and they knew it and they took advantage of the airlines not giving a damn. The men that we have in custody ..the major planners, are talking right now and soon we will see that their plan was so utterly simple..that it hurts.
I think the only conspiracy here lies within the hijackers and their "handlers".
The Government is guilty of thinking that we are all powerful and cant be hurt and for wanting to start a war with Muslims. The government is guilty of not having a system of comminication between the CIA and The FBI.
Each are to worried about their collective egos.
The painful truth is that America doesnt know its own weaknesses.
We still dont get it..The reason so many people think it was all a big conspiracy is that the STARK truth is just to simple to understand.

Some guys got on planes and did 9/11.

Harte

Chip said:
Uh-oh! There is a flaw in your assumption that it occurred over night.

Okay, I edited it - now it's more than one night.

Charges like these cannot be placed without ripping out walls and other obvious damages.

There were no explosives planted in the WTC.

Clear enough now?

Harte

Chip Lewis

gonzogirl said:
I know that was meant for Harte but I have to say that these hijackers were not "19 cave dwellers." these were college educated Saudis who were brainwashed in Germany at University. In my opinion these men were mentally weak from being isolated for most of their lives..they bought into all the crap that was slung their way via older muslim fanatical men who were out trolling for hijackers. I am sure that the hijackers were not the first ones who were "recriuted" but they are the ones who were stuck with it till the end.
The head of security for Morgan Stanley was a man named Rick Rescorla an ex Army man and he was an expert in Islamic Terrorist methods. He submitted a report before the first attack in 1993 and was dissmissed by the New York Port Authority. ( In his report he said that the parking garage was a weak point). I think that with his knowledge of terror methods he knew it would happen again..he submitted another report and was again dissmissed. I think in the weeks before the Attack the drills that were conducted were his attempt to do all that he could to satisfy his own nervousness. He saved 2,700 lives that day by going against the Port Authority that told him not to evacuate the building. He grabbed his megaphone told everyone to follow the drills that they had done many times before. He saved all those lives losing his own doing his job till the end.
So what I am saying is that alot of people knew it would happen again (myself included)after the '93 bombing.
What the government is guilty of is knowing it would happen and not doing anything to stop it. For whatever reason.
These hijackers only had to go through one layer of security and they knew it and they took advantage of the airlines not giving a damn. The men that we have in custody ..the major planners, are talking right now and soon we will see that their plan was so utterly simple..that it hurts.
I think the only conspiracy here lies within the hijackers and their "handlers".
The Government is guilty of thinking that we are all powerful and cant be hurt and for wanting to start a war with Muslims. The government is guilty of not having a system of comminication between the CIA and The FBI.
Each are to worried about their collective egos.
The painful truth is that America doesnt know its own weaknesses.
We still dont get it..The reason so many people think it was all a big conspiracy is that the STARK truth is just to simple to understand.

Some guys got on planes and did 9/11.
That is a very intersting theory indeed. However, many facts have been left out of your theory that have a bearing on who did what. For some strange reason (unbeknowenst to me) folks seem to eat up this war with Islam crap. I refute it at every point simply based on what is entailed in hurtling planes into skyscrapers.

Let's start with WTC Building 7, no plane hit it, yet it collapsed into its own footprint in a little more than 6 seconds. a 47 story building located behind two other structures (namely building 5 and 6) that were not completely decimated as buildings 1,2, and 7 were. While the structural damage to buildings 5 and 6 was irreparable, they did not implode upon themselves in a manner that could constitute utter collapse, as did 1,2, and 7. Imagine that, a steel structure building that wasn't struck by anything at all literally collapsing into itself. There were several small fires in the building (hardly noticable) before it collapsed. Note that never in the history of steel structure buildings has fire caused a collapse. Yet, on 9/11 the full collapse of 3 steel structures in one day. Some argue that the towers themselves were struck by huge planes, and that alone could explain their demise. But, building 7 wasn't harmed by any planes. Even reporters at the scene recognised that the building had been professionally demolished. How in god's name did these "highly trained (cave dwelling) Terrorists" pull that off? They didn't pull anything off. These guys had very little to do with 9/11 (if anything at all). Show me some evidence. Perferably something more than a passport that survived a crash that thousands of tons of steel didn't.

You won't find any evidence. Just hearsay from blowhards and more theories. "Occam's Razor" isn't on your side...sorry.

When pursuing what happened on 9/11 the best method of investigation is to first locate all of the evidence that the official story has been created with. It's only fair to do it this way; otherwise you end up sounding like a fool. The best part about this method is that it is the surest way to open your mind to what really did occur.

As before, I should list the miracles that allowed 9/11 to occur. Then all of the "coincidences" that make the official story pure bunk!

Chip Lewis

Harte said:
Okay, I edited it - now it's more than one night.

Charges like these cannot be placed without ripping out walls and other obvious damages.

There were no explosives planted in the WTC.

Clear enough now?

Harte
No, mainly because steel doesn't melt at kerosene burning temperatures...sorry.

gonzogirl

Chip said:
That is a very intersting theory indeed. However, many facts have been left out of your theory that have a bearing on who did what. For some strange reason (unbeknowenst to me) folks seem to eat up this war with Islam crap. I refute it at every point simply based on what is entailed in hurtling planes into skyscrapers.

Let's start with WTC Building 7, no plane hit it, yet it collapsed into its own footprint in a little more than 6 seconds. a 47 story building located behind two other structures (namely building 5 and 6) that were not completely decimated as buildings 1,2, and 7 were. While the structural damage to buildings 5 and 6 was irreparable, they did not implode upon themselves in a manner that could constitute utter collapse, as did 1,2, and 7. Imagine that, a steel structure building that wasn't struck by anything at all literally collapsing into itself. There were several small fires in the building (hardly noticable) before it collapsed. Note that never in the history of steel structure buildings has fire caused a collapse. Yet, on 9/11 the full collapse of 3 steel structures in one day. Some argue that the towers themselves were struck by huge planes, and that alone could explain their demise. But, building 7 wasn't harmed by any planes. Even reporters at the scene recognised that the building had been professionally demolished. How in god's name did these "highly trained (cave dwelling) Terrorists" pull that off? They didn't pull anything off. These guys had very little to do with 9/11 (if anything at all). Show me some evidence. Perferably something more than a passport that survived a crash that thousands of tons of steel didn't.

You won't find any evidence. Just hearsay from blowhards and more theories. "Occam's Razor" isn't on your side...sorry.

When pursuing what happened on 9/11 the best method of investigation is to first locate all of the evidence that the official story has been created with. It's only fair to do it this way; otherwise you end up sounding like a fool. The best part about this method is that it is the surest way to open your mind to what really did occur.

As before, I should list the miracles that allowed 9/11 to occur. Then all of the "coincidences" that make the official story pure bunk!

Chip.....My visit to Wikipedia is all i need to back up what I said.
Read the section titled Collape.
The collapse occurred at 5:20 pm.....
This building is connected to the towers via walkway..a weak spot.
The sprinkler system (which has to have manual initiation) had little or no water. Loss of power to the water pump means no water. Low water pressure as well.
The building had lots of diesel fuel in it at the time.24,000 gallons to be used for generators.
Steel melts at 2500 F
the spray on fire proctectent only lasts 3 hours max.
the fire burned for HOURS.
Didnt take 6 seconds to collapse.
Are U saying that the firefighters that observed all the fires and the bulge on the side of the building are in on the coverup?

I didnt say the terrorists were highly trained. They were college educated. there is a difference.
Also what you say is not based on facts either..just a theory....
seriously...where do you get your facts?

I find it funny you use the word blowhard. And fool.

The truth is that we both think we know what happened and the reality is that we will NEVER know.
Oh and btw.....JFK was killed by one guy with one gun..just in case you wonder....:)

Chip Lewis

gonzogirl said:
Chip.....My visit to Wikipedia is all i need to back up what I said.
Read the section titled Collape.
The collapse occurred at 5:20 pm.....
This building is connected to the towers via walkway..a weak spot.
The sprinkler system (which has to have manual initiation) had little or no water. Loss of power to the water pump means no water. Low water pressure as well.
The building had lots of diesel fuel in it at the time.24,000 gallons to be used for generators.
Steel melts at 2500 F
the spray on fire proctectent only lasts 3 hours max.
the fire burned for HOURS.
Didnt take 6 seconds to collapse.
Are U saying that the firefighters that observed all the fires and the bulge on the side of the building are in on the coverup?
Ahh, to hell with it. Who cares!

The Neocons can torture people, spy on innocent American citizens, kill innocent Iraqi's, lie about everything under the sun, defy science, force the EPA to lie about the air killing hundreds of firefighters and emergency workers who helped clean up the mess after the entire debacle...

But, blow up buildings? No way! They would never do that!

It was diesel fuel! Yeah, Diesel fuel destroyed building 7

Video of the event!

Larry's admission!

There is still no evidence that Al Qaeda had anything to do with 9/11!

BTW - Your right it wasn't 6 seconds, it was 6.5 seconds!

Harte

Chip said:
No, mainly because steel doesn't melt at kerosene burning temperatures...sorry.

The areas under the collapsed buildings were on fire as well, chip and you know this.

Burning keroscene can start fires with other materials that do reach high enough temperatures, you know.

Harte

gonzogirl

Chip said:
Ahh, to hell with it. Who cares!

The Neocons can torture people, spy on innocent American citizens, kill innocent Iraqi's, lie about everything under the sun, defy science, force the EPA to lie about the air killing hundreds of firefighters and emergency workers who helped clean up the mess after the entire debacle...

But, blow up buildings? No way! They would never do that!

It was diesel fuel! Yeah, Diesel fuel destroyed building 7

Video of the event!

Larry's admission!

There is still no evidence that Al Qaeda had anything to do with 9/11!

BTW - Your right it wasn't 6 seconds, it was 6.5 seconds!

You care Chip and we all respect that ya know..
I think that the noecons are doing everything and more that you describe in the first paragraph....just not this.....9/11.