9/11 conspiracy

Do you believe there's a conspiracy behind the 9/11 attacks?

• Yes, I'm positive.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • It's possible, but I'm still skeptical.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gonzogirl

Re: 9/11 Conspiracy

baudmiksen said:
If it were wired to blow...
I don't think it would take a large crew or very many explosives, seeing how with the official story people believe it almost free fell without them. The 757 or was it 747s? filled with fuel would be a good enough to weaken most of the upper part of it from the impact. Once that begin to fall the momentum to help bring the rest down would'nt take much at all I'd think, THats why we so few squibs in the videos. WTC wsa easy because it was always a target for foreign terrorists. I think terrorists did highjack the planes and fly them into the buildings. I don't think that part is a lie. THe terrorists probably beleived in what they were doing, thinking they were really supporting their cause. All the gov had to do was leave the right doors open for them to walk through, and the terrorists picked up where they left off. I think the buildings were probably wired after the 93 bombings. One time I Had somebody present the idea to me that wiring the buildings for explosives could be done under the cover of a safety feature, because with the 93 bombings in the basements peolpe were worried they could fall over. If it was a small crew they could have easily been expendable, thats why will never hear anything come out of it. I'm sure there are government projects going on even the president doesn't know about. And as far as Bush knowing about it, I wouldn't even trust that guy to build me a fire. THe people in the know are probably only a few select people. Silverstein is questionable after his statements. But to me, there's more than one way to interpret that statement.

I agree that the people in the know were a few select people....
Any more than a few would be too depressing to think about.
You know Clinton was so close to assasinating BinLaden but there were too many roadblocks...
Woulda
Coulda
SHOULDA.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

This may be old stuff for some, but people have been talking a lot about this for a few days on different forums.

Did you know that Neo's passport in the movie The Matrix expires on 9-11-2001 ?
Neo's passport

I did read some stuff about conspiracies in hollywood. According to some, there are insiders in hollywood who put references, signs in movies.
Here's a list of some coincidences, including coincidences in movies: Nephilim 70 9-11 COINCIDENCES

This is propably a coincidence, but I wanted to point it out, since Matrix is an interesting movie about the way we see the world we live in.

Num7

jurgen36

I am very sorry but I do not believe that explosives were used to bring the towers down. Why use a large quantity of high explosives if a much smaller quantity of thermite can do the work much better and smoother. Also that might explain that even after many month they still found puddles of liquid steel under the rubble. I will not speculate how the termite got into the building, obviously it was installed before the event.
As to the Pentagon I only can say ha ha ha. A wide bodied plane would leave a far larger impact hole. Also where are the engines??? I am talking about the original hole before the collapse of the facade. The one engine they found did not belong to a passenger jet but to a cruise missile as testified by the engine manufacturers. Maybe this engine was on display in the Pentagon, ha ha ha. Sorry the whole story does not hold together.
Also the WTC building was burning so hot that steel was melting but then we have video evidence of people being alive in the impact area and waving. So something is very very wrong with the setup. They also found quite a few of the supposed Arabs which were still alive and working. So as far as I am concerned the story does not hold together very well. If the US government was involved I do not care to speculate, however it really did give a reason to attack Afghanistan so that they could try to build the oil pipeline and kick out the Talibans which opposed it. And of course later on Iraq was supposed to help the Al Queda, what a lot of rubbish that is. They actually were the biggest enemies of Sadat Hussein and he had quite a few of their members executed.
Ok enough.
Regards

gonzogirl

jurgen36 said:
I am very sorry but I do not believe that explosives were used to bring the towers down. Why use a large quantity of high explosives if a much smaller quantity of thermite can do the work much better and smoother. Also that might explain that even after many month they still found puddles of liquid steel under the rubble. I will not speculate how the termite got into the building, obviously it was installed before the event.
As to the Pentagon I only can say ha ha ha. A wide bodied plane would leave a far larger impact hole. Also where are the engines??? I am talking about the original hole before the collapse of the facade. The one engine they found did not belong to a passenger jet but to a cruise missile as testified by the engine manufacturers. Maybe this engine was on display in the Pentagon, ha ha ha. Sorry the whole story does not hold together.
Also the WTC building was burning so hot that steel was melting but then we have video evidence of people being alive in the impact area and waving. So something is very very wrong with the setup. They also found quite a few of the supposed Arabs which were still alive and working. So as far as I am concerned the story does not hold together very well. If the US government was involved I do not care to speculate, however it really did give a reason to attack Afghanistan so that they could try to build the oil pipeline and kick out the Talibans which opposed it. And of course later on Iraq was supposed to help the Al Queda, what a lot of rubbish that is. They actually were the biggest enemies of Sadat Hussein and he had quite a few of their members executed.
Ok enough.
Regards

Yes...many people knew that Sadam didnt want to share power with anyone let alone Al Queda. He wasnt religious, he was just a poser.
Now my questions.....:)
If the Government wanted Afghanistan for the oil pipelines, why did they all but abandon the effort? Or have they?
Where did you find the info about the Arabs(who were thought to be on the planes) who are really alive and working?
Do you think 9/11 was a planned event but not planned by any Arab Terrorist?
The plane that went down in Shanksville. Do you think it was shot down?
What about those horrible recordings of the last mins on the plane? Is it fake? Are all the families duped?
What do the people think, where you live?
I still think about all of it. I lean towards no conspiracy but who really knows anything for sure. There have been times when I thought something to be true, only to find I was (i guess) willing to believe something because I could not wrap my brain around something so horrible....
I know Chip is prolly thinking im nutz cuz I razzed him about this thread, but I just dont know anymore.....What is real and what is "real" for whatever motives..

jurgen36

gonzogirl said:
Now my questions.....:)
If the Government wanted Afghanistan for the oil pipelines, why did they all but abandon the effort? Or have they?
Where did you find the info about the Arabs(who were thought to be on the planes) who are really alive and working?
Do you think 9/11 was a planned event but not planned by any Arab Terrorist?
The plane that went down in Shanksville. Do you think it was shot down?

What do the people think, where you live?

You might find it impossible to build a pipeline if your workers get killed as soon as they start working. Everybody takes potshots at them. Also if a small piece is finished it gets blown up

As to Arab survivors. There are numerous other web sites with the info. This is only one of them.
whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/hijackers.html

Obviously it was planed, by whom well just look at the people who gained most by it.

In OZ most people do not believe that Arab cave dwellers planed and executed the attack. They have a good belly laugh at the US people which believe in the tribe the 9/11 commission dished out

Where is the debris from the plane at Shanksville. All they show is a big hole in the ground. Look at other plane crash photos and you know what I mean.

I myself believe from available evidence that it was a well planned but not so well executed action. As for the perpetrators, well who gained most from the short selling of the airline and insurance papers at the stock exchange.

gonzogirl

jurgen36 said:
You might find it impossible to build a pipeline if your workers get killed as soon as they start working. Everybody takes potshots at them. Also if a small piece is finished it gets blown up

As to Arab survivors. There are numerous other web sites with the info. This is only one of them.
whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/hijackers.html

Obviously it was planed, by whom well just look at the people who gained most by it.

In OZ most people do not believe that Arab cave dwellers planed and executed the attack. They have a good belly laugh at the US people which believe in the tribe the 9/11 commission dished out

Where is the debris from the plane at Shanksville. All they show is a big hole in the ground. Look at other plane crash photos and you know what I mean.

I myself believe from available evidence that it was a well planned but not so well executed action. As for the perpetrators, well who gained most from the short selling of the airline and insurance papers at the stock exchange.

money. The worst reason to kill people.:(

gonzogirl

Re: 9/11 conspiracy

Yeah......thats it.
I do want to know. I want to know the chain of events. The people involved, the ones who were used. I want to know everything, however small. Even if there is no BIG conspiracy......I do know that there is some conspiracy. Even if it is non action on the admins part, thats a conspiracy. Spoken or not. I do want to know ...it would be better for the whole nation if we can step out into the light. Then we can do better for ourselves and expect better things from those we trust with our very lives. Humanity depends on it.

jurgen36

Actually today I found in an Australian daily that the Csiro people do not believe that a collapse of the towers as shown by the media is possible, unless a controlled demolition took place. Apart from the impossibility of kerosene fuel getting hot enough to weaken or melt the steel support structure it would never collapse as shown in the videos. So whatever the claims are there is a conspiracy in the destruction of the towers. With the Pentagon impact, well what can I say only that the HIGHLY advanced Arabs found a way to shrink the impacting plane so that it only left a very small hole in the walls. HA HA HA, sorry that I laugh about this suggestion but any passenger plane would have left a far larger initial impact hole. So considering all the evidence available I do not for one moment believe the official story.
Regards

Whitelight

I don't think there is a conspiracy, but anything is possible.

I think Bush lucked out with the 9/11 attacks, it gave him a reason to be an ass and invade someone, do his daddy proud. There is so much hate for America that it was inevitable before something like this happened.