9/11 conspiracy

Do you believe there's a conspiracy behind the 9/11 attacks?

• Yes, I'm positive.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • It's possible, but I'm still skeptical.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Harte

Re: 9/11 Conspiracy

GL100 said:
The Cowsills?? Hoss, you're quoting the freaking Cowsill's??? What, the Carpenters and the Lennon Sisters were busy???

There must be some way outta here sad the joker to the thief.

Sorry, my bad.

Just trying to reach for obscurity.

Can't get one past you!

BTW:
....the company jumps when he plays reveille...

Harte

gl100

Harte said:
Sorry, my bad.

Just trying to reach for obscurity.

Can't get one past you!

BTW:
....the company jumps when he plays reveille...

Harte

Andrews Sisters.

Swing and a miss. :D

Chip Lewis

GL100 said:
You think this is something. You should have been around in the fifties and sixties when J Edgar was in his prime. Now THERE was the embodiment of the dark side of power.
Wasn't around, and I'm sure the history books aren't nearly as vivid as living it! But, technology has advanced consdierably. It is now possible to check EVERYBODY for "communistic" traits!

All I ask is for our employees (the government) to follow the rules! And if they do not...well...ya fire their asses!

Which is obviously waaaaaaay too much to ask for.

gl100

Tough to do when they can make, change and abolish the rules. As far as I'm concerned, the biggest govt. conspiracy is the fact that for over 200 years they have convinced the public that they can actually protect them, care for them, serve them and act with the public's welfare and concern in mind.

They can do none of that and never have. Personally, I find it easier to believe that the govt, in its incompetence, was powerless to prevent 9/11 rather than to think that they have a brain trust capable of planning, organizing and executing a massive undertaking like this. Incompetence is easily mistaken for conspiracy. If you had any doubts about the incompetence of govt being able to protect and care for its citizens, then Katrina should have wiped out any last remnants of youthful enthusiasm.

Bottom line is we're on our own. Always have been.

Chip Lewis

GL100 said:
Tough to do when they can make, change and abolish the rules. As far as I'm concerned, the biggest govt. conspiracy is the fact that for over 200 years they have convinced the public that they can actually protect them, care for them, serve them and act with the public's welfare and concern in mind.

They can do none of that and never have. Personally, I find it easier to believe that the govt, in its incompetence, was powerless to prevent 9/11 rather than to think that they have a brain trust capable of planning, organizing and executing a massive undertaking like this. Incompetence is easily mistaken for conspiracy. If you had any doubts about the incompetence of govt being able to protect and care for its citizens, then Katrina should have wiped out any last remnants of youthful enthusiasm.

Bottom line is we're on our own. Always have been.
To be honest, I would love that last line to be true. However, seeing that they are looking over our shoulder (as Harte so eloquently harkened earlier) at every turn, it's a little difficult to believe.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

I have to agree with Chip on this one
we have never been on our own, there has always been a group of thieves trying to steal our freedom. they will not stop, nor will they ever let you see what the real plan is

gonzogirl

kc wildman said:
I have to agree with Chip on this one
we have never been on our own, there has always been a group of thieves trying to steal our freedom. they will not stop, nor will they ever let you see what the real plan is

Sounds like the Illuminati to me!
kc who do you think the group of theives are?
Some say the Muslims..
I think its our Fanatical right wing.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

yes as a matter of fact, I do think it was the Ill-lune-minutty. but that name is way to P.C. the money changers/international bankers have always been in charge. golden rule ya know,one who has the gold makes the rules. 911 woke people up to a threat yes. not the one they are told it is, and most don't have a clue who is realy after them.nor do they understand what is at stake. we are being herded into a corral for the sale of cattle.and soon you will be able to buy people for there debt. yes I am saying the slave markets will be back with a vengance.we have all herd the rumors of the camps. some pics have even shown up from time to time but there not to exterminate resistors there to count/mark, and sell slaves. soon the mortgage crises will have new meaning
if I remember rite the price will be
a young maiden for a pair of shoes, and a young boy for a hot meal.

gonzogirl

[quote=kc wildman
if I remember rite the price will be
a young maiden for a pair of shoes, and a young boy for a hot meal.

Young Maiden for a pair of shoes?..Better be DIOR!:D Get your moneys worth thataway..
Ok......People working off their debt..OMG! So instead of bankrupcy
its gonna come to this..now I can totally see it in the future!....
Like dark ages meets the future!.
Wait, kids in third world countries are already being enslaved for the debts of their parents..that is sick...mostly they make them be a part of the sex slave trade..:(
I wonder how many people would be careless with their finances if we had to do manual labor to work it off if we couldnt pay our bills?
hhhmmmmm.
I bet I would not make to many F ups if ya know what I mean!!
I think the biggest terrorists in the world run our country right now!
9/11 happened because our government is ...is....I dont even have a word for it..