9/11 conspiracy

Do you believe there's a conspiracy behind the 9/11 attacks?

• Yes, I'm positive.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • It's possible, but I'm still skeptical.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Keroscene

Re: 9/11 Conspiracy

I'm still unsure of 9/11.

It looks to me like WTC1 and 2 were wired with explosives. Although I find myself very skeptical about it. I don't think it would take a whole lot to bring it down once it started to fall if there were explosives in it. If it did fall naturally, then obviously it didn't need any explosives. So, if it wasn't natural, then it wouldn't take a large amount to make it happen. Some twisted logic for one opposing theory to support another. Sounds reasonable but it's really not. THere weren't entire crews planting explosives because if they were needed, they'd just need small amount in key locations. Anyways, WTC 1 & 2 don't look like they collapsed from the planes to me....WTC7 the same.

THere's a part of me that says, if I have to question it all, then there must be something wrong. Probably the most nagging part about it. Would I even question it if I hadn't seen all the conspiracy stuff on it? I was working on an Air Force base in Portsmouth, NH pouring a new runway when it happened. I try to remember how the planes there were acting that day, they landed a few harriers but it didn't seem anything out of the ordinary. THe MP's were out there within the hour of the first attack to send us home. I can't remember the exact time, but it was before our 10'oclock break. THey told us we were under attack and they were closing down the base. Terrorists were attacking America were their exact words. I went back to my hotel room the company was paying for and watched the rest of it unfold on the news. They locked the base down for a week where we couldn't get on, and paid us for it. When we came back on we were under constant survelliance from armed guards. My buddy stepped outside the perimeter they set up for us to stay in and they tried to arrest him. I thought that was so assholish seeing how we were there working for them. Yeah, we're terrorists disguised as construction workers. We picked construction because it's such an easy cover. We already went through a ton of shit to get clearence to get on base to begin with. Shortly after that I quit that company because tensions were obviously way too high. But now I'm back working for the gov again. In construction, nobody pays better than they do. At the time though, I wasn't into conspiracies really, so I didn't pay attention to anything to see if it was out of the ordinary. Kick myself for that.

Chip Lewis

baudmiksen said:
But now I'm back working for the gov again. In construction, nobody pays better than they do. At the time though, I wasn't into conspiracies really, so I didn't pay attention to anything to see if it was out of the ordinary. Kick myself for that.
Hey! Never kick yourself for making a living with an honest job! No matter where you work if it's secure...stick with it. I sure as hell don't blame you! Government jobs have the best bene's out there!

kcwildman

Beastmaster

Chip said:
Hey! Never kick yourself for making a living with an honest job! No matter where you work if it's secure...stick with it. I sure as hell don't blame you! Government jobs have the best bene's out there!
agreed 1000%
hey did you know my grandpa:eek:
he always said
boy if its honest work
theres no such thing as a bad job!!!!
I don't know bout that
tax man seems boarderline maybe
no its a bad job

gonzogirl

kc wildman said:
agreed 1000%
hey did you know my grandpa:eek:
he always said
boy if its honest work
theres no such thing as a bad job!!!!
I don't know bout that
tax man seems boarderline maybe
no its a bad job

Yeah the tax man is the most hated..
Hey what do ya call 3 million lawyers at the bottom of the ocean?
A good start!
hehehe.
Government jobs the best..
I want to go to work eventually for the Department of Human Services..
and since BUSH has screwd so many people I know I will have JOB SECURITY!!!!!!
That sounded bad but......its true.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

hey its a great gig iffin you can get it. the gov. is going to be the last to go down. so it makes for wise provision to work there. that said be very carefull thow the bastards will move on them first with all there R.F.I.D.chip crap. don't know bout your town, but round here you can't work for the gov. without direct depsot. and most of the companys have jumped on that train too. I am fighting with the boss over it as we speek. seems he didn't like it when I said to f*%^off. but thats another story

gonzogirl

kc wildman said:
hey its a great gig iffin you can get it. the gov. is going to be the last to go down. so it makes for wise provision to work there. that said be very carefull thow the bastards will move on them first with all there R.F.I.D.chip crap. don't know bout your town, but round here you can't work for the gov. without direct depsot. and most of the companys have jumped on that train too. I am fighting with the boss over it as we speek. seems he didn't like it when I said to f*%^off. but thats another story

Yeah, I dont like being a part of any list and I have to drag myself kicking and screaming to the bank cuz I hate banks too!
Its funny I think the gov is too intrusive but thats where I will end up working! At least I will be helping those in crisis....( those who are not scamming anyway)...Well what ever will get me my own house in the woods is what I am gonna do!..

Back to the 9/11 conspiracy. I wonder if anyone has come up with a detailed report, no not the one the gov wrote. I mean detailed with every scenerio..like if there were explosives planted...how? when? specifically, where in the buildings were they placed? Who specifically put them there.
I am thinking that somewhere someone would have said something....
Out of guilt maybe? How many people were involved?
I dont mean experts talking about how a building should fall....
no building falls exactly how it "should" anyway, too many variables...
I tell you If someone comes up with answers to those types of questions I will listen. Sadly I know that any real investigation would be stopped in its tracks...
I know that the United States of America is still a target, but whose?
I mean we as a nation wont even admit that we do business with the most terrorist freindly nation in the world..Saudia Arabia..................
We are a nation that relies on oil..Other nations offer alternatives to their people..Sometimes I think that our past Admins and present admin are not having our best interst in mind...:rolleyes:
Look to the future and we can take control...

kcwildman

Beastmaster

well I am not to sure how much detail you are after. but theres a guy out there that has collected quite a bit of info on the 9-11 ordeal his name is
(David J Smith) out of some town in texas(walksahatchy or somethin????) anyway the show he puts out is called (News Watch Magazine) its all about the masons/ill-lune-me-nuty. he pretty much will spill the beans on the floor. if you are sure you want to know its a good place to get a idea of just who and what your are fighting. it truely is as we were told ........we battle not against flesh........but wickedness in high places.

Keroscene

gonzogirl said:
Yeah, I dont like being a part of any list and I have to drag myself kicking and screaming to the bank cuz I hate banks too!
Its funny I think the gov is too intrusive but thats where I will end up working! At least I will be helping those in crisis....( those who are not scamming anyway)...Well what ever will get me my own house in the woods is what I am gonna do!..

Back to the 9/11 conspiracy. I wonder if anyone has come up with a detailed report, no not the one the gov wrote. I mean detailed with every scenerio..like if there were explosives planted...how? when? specifically, where in the buildings were they placed? Who specifically put them there.
I am thinking that somewhere someone would have said something....
Out of guilt maybe? How many people were involved?
I dont mean experts talking about how a building should fall....
no building falls exactly how it "should" anyway, too many variables...
I tell you If someone comes up with answers to those types of questions I will listen. Sadly I know that any real investigation would be stopped in its tracks...
I know that the United States of America is still a target, but whose?
I mean we as a nation wont even admit that we do business with the most terrorist freindly nation in the world..Saudia Arabia..................
We are a nation that relies on oil..Other nations offer alternatives to their people..Sometimes I think that our past Admins and present admin are not having our best interst in mind...:rolleyes:
Look to the future and we can take control...

If it were wired to blow...
I don't think it would take a large crew or very many explosives, seeing how with the official story people believe it almost free fell without them. The 757 or was it 747s? filled with fuel would be a good enough to weaken most of the upper part of it from the impact. Once that begin to fall the momentum to help bring the rest down would'nt take much at all I'd think, THats why we so few squibs in the videos. WTC wsa easy because it was always a target for foreign terrorists. I think terrorists did highjack the planes and fly them into the buildings. I don't think that part is a lie. THe terrorists probably beleived in what they were doing, thinking they were really supporting their cause. All the gov had to do was leave the right doors open for them to walk through, and the terrorists picked up where they left off. I think the buildings were probably wired after the 93 bombings. One time I Had somebody present the idea to me that wiring the buildings for explosives could be done under the cover of a safety feature, because with the 93 bombings in the basements peolpe were worried they could fall over. If it was a small crew they could have easily been expendable, thats why will never hear anything come out of it. I'm sure there are government projects going on even the president doesn't know about. And as far as Bush knowing about it, I wouldn't even trust that guy to build me a fire. THe people in the know are probably only a few select people. Silverstein is questionable after his statements. But to me, there's more than one way to interpret that statement.