A Discussion with Jarrod

JasperMoon

Jarrod says this new prediction is for Candle in the Wind. Tell her that she is right about a lot of things. But in the next few days there may be something she may not know anything about. Take heart. She will have an opportunity to learn.

cmac

Jarrod is awesome! I've had the awesome experience of getting to meet Jarrod in a couple of chat events. It was amazing. He's very funny too.

Hope all is well Jasper and tell Jarrod that I said hi.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Jarrod is awesome! I've had the awesome experience of getting to meet Jarrod in a couple of chat events. It was amazing. He's very funny too.

Hope all is well Jasper and tell Jarrod that I said hi.
Good to see you again man.

I had the chance to meet Jarrod too, in several of those chats. He's great! :)

JasperMoon

Jarrod is well. He says hi back. Do you guys want some more insights? He's willing to do some. Just be aware, no numbers or future predictions on the sports games. He says that wouldn't be ethical. I am glad I came back to the board. I needed to hear some more talk on time travel and other stuff. I am also missing the chats. Jarrod says he's beginning to mature a bit, and still very funny. He wants to know when he's going to get that million bucks from Randi.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Jarrod is well. He says hi back. Do you guys want some more insights? He's willing to do some. Just be aware, no numbers or future predictions on the sports games. He says that wouldn't be ethical. I am glad I came back to the board. I needed to hear some more talk on time travel and other stuff. I am also missing the chats. Jarrod says he's beginning to mature a bit, and still very funny. He wants to know when he's going to get that million bucks from Randi.
Can you remind me who Jarrod is?

JasperMoon

I hear his voice inside my head, but he sends me pictures of what he looks like sometimes. Just a little boy, but he told me last week he's grown a bit more, like a tween now. Haven't seen him yet as a tween.

JasperMoon

He does both. He's trying to type now. But I don't know what he wants to say. he's just trying to tease me now. If you want to know something ask and I'll ask him to see if he'll answer.