A Discussion with Jarrod

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Well, Poison Apple what do you think? I've been going over Jarrod's predictions. He hasn't been too successful. But he has insisted for three days and maybe longer that this one will come to pass. I do know and I did hear that man say the first part of the message on Stephen Colbert's show. That was a done deal. Then I heard someone ask the question if it was going to happen in the movie. The man hesitated and then gave an enigmatic answer. But Stephen was kind of hinting it was going to happen if I can recall the interview. Now I am getting for three days this and there have been no jokes or fooling around with it, just plain it's going to happen. Does anyone else who has psychic powers see this coming down on the new C A 3 movie set? Please let me know.
Sorry Jasper, I meant to respond to this!

So Jarrod is telling you Captain America will be killed off, along with the Marvel comics guy on the Colbert Report sort of hinting that it's true?

JasperMoon

Yeah. In the movies. The guy who was the man from Marvel Comics said Marvel was going to kill Captain America off and replace him with the Hawk. They were going to turn the Hawk into Captain America in the comics. But while he and Stephen were talking Stephen was trying to get him to say if they were going to do that in the movies as well. The man wouldn't say, but there was enough banter going on that he let it slip that they were considering it. Before Jarrod left, he said they were going ahead with the plans to do this. He didn't say much else other than there was going to be a bad accident on the new Captain America movie. I don't know about this but this time I have a feeling Jarrod is not too far off. I have been getting that same feeling now for quite awhile. Something isn't quite right with all these Marvel movies, etc. and what's happening with characters, etc. I'm wondering if anyone else out there has had the same feelings and perhaps we could make it one of our chats in the next couple of weeks because CA is going to start shooting in a few days. I am also seeing on and off in all this publicity surrounding Chris Evans that he isn't cooperating with the PTB as they want. There is something not quite right here eitherand I am curious to know what it is. I am not a full blown psychic, but I do get impressions. Is there someone on this site who is who can tune into the vibes and see what could be going on. Anyone out there?

JasperMoon

A heads up: Today on the Internet it is reported that Chris Evans took a big tumble on the set of Cap 3. Just a big fall so far, but he is doing his own stunts and by the way some of the pictures look precautions are going out the window. This is only just a scratch according to 2 t abloids, but Jarrod's looking like a winner here to me so far.